Monty De La Cruz|Tickle fight

Warnings: Fluff

I was friends with everyone in the 'jock' gang but I was especially good friends with Monty he was the first person in the group I had met. Wherever Monty was i was, wherever i was Monty was. It was as if we were attached at the hip.

Speaking of that we would often cuddle, alone or in public, it didn't matter to the two of us. Every time we would meet up with each other we would hug even though I didn't really do that with other people regularly. For example if i was meeting up with the rest of the guys and hadn't met up with Monty prior to meeting up with the others I would hug Monty but wouldn't hug the others.

People often asked if we were dating each other because of all the touching and how close the two of us were. I would always tell them we were just friends and even then they wouldn't believe you.

As I finished getting ready to meet up with the guys I thought about how I felt towards Monty. I wasn't sure if I loved him like a friend or something more although I did know I loved him.

Heading out the door I make my way over to Bryce's house. It wasn't a long walk from my house, only about twelve minutes.

When I got to the house I just didn't knock and instead just walked right in and plopped myself down on the couch in the middle.

Monty wasn't there yet, I noted. Everyone else other than Jeff and him was there I assumed they would come in together. Zach was sitting on another chair in the room, Bryce was in the kitchen presumably making his maid get food, Alex was on the floor sitting by Scott, and Marcus and Justin were on the floor by the TV.

They each greeted me.

"Y/n, if you missed the bus and you knew you'd have to wait a long time for the next one and it was cold and a stranger offered you a ride would you accept?" Justin asked.

"Sure, why not." I shrug my shoulders.

"See! I'm not the only one that would do that!" Justin exclaimed.

"That just means you're not the only crazy one here." Marcus replies.

"Hey!" Justin and I said in unison.

Jeff walked in along with Monty. Jeff sat on the left side of the couch, Monty didn't get a chance to sit down because I had stood up and hugged him. Everyone greeted them just as they had greeted me. I sat back in my spot and Monty sat beside me. Justin asked Jeff and Monty the question he had just asked me and they both said no.

"Y/n said yes." Scott informed them.

"Seems like something someone as crazy as Y/n would do." Monty grinned as he teased you.

"You wanna fight, buddy?" I smile mischievously.

"Remember last time and the time before that and so on? You always lose when we have tickle fights."

"You wanna bet?" I straddle him as I start tickling his sides but he starts tickling my sides and I can no longer tickle him.

"Not again!" Bryce yells from the kitchen when he hears the laughter of the two of you. "Try not to break anything this time."

"Do you give up Y/n?" Monty asks.

"No!"

He pins you down on the couch as much as he can with Jeff sitting on one side. Jeff gets up and sits on the floor. Monty continues to tickle me until I yell out 'Mercy'.

"See I told you I'd win." He smirked and leaned down so his lips were inches apart from mine.

He had never done that before. My heart was beating so fast i thought he could feel it with how close we were.

"I think I deserve a reward for always winning..." Monty moved closer and closer until he was kissing me.

It didn't last very long but some of the others saw it. Everyone was silent, including the two of us. We were looking into each other's eyes, trying to figure out what one another was thinking. His lips had been so warm and comforting. I wanted to kiss him again so I did.

This time the kiss lasted a little longer.

"Come on guys not on the couch!" Alex groaned.

We both looked up at him as if we had thought we were alone. Monty sat up and went back to his spot and so did I but after that you can't just act normal. You had to talk about it so I stood up.

"Can I talk to you, Mont?" I ask.

He nods and stands up as well. We weren't sure where we both could go that would be private but apparently Monty did because he took my hand in his and led me upstairs. As we went upstairs everyone remained silent.

"What just happened?" I heard Scott ask in a confused tone.

Monty opened the door to Bryce's room and we both went in. He closed the door so no one could hear the conversation and he sat down on the bed and sighed.

"I have wanted to make a move for a really long time now." He paused and I sat down beside him. "On my way here I was talking to Jeff about it and he had told me that I should do it as soon as possible because you never know when it will be too late. He told me you could get a boyfriend and then I would have been screwed."

"I knew I loved you Monty, I just wasn't sure what kind of love it was but I now know I love you more than a friend. I'm glad you did."

"Can we kiss again? You're a really good kisser and I think you owe me a lot more kisses for winning all those tickle fights." He smirked playfully.

🌟🌹🦋-Lo