Bryce Walker|Thirsty

Warnings:Smut fluff kinda? Swearing and forbidden love that happens cliché

“Better watch out, princess. There’s a mud puddle over there. I would hate for you to get a speck of dirt on those second hand shoes daddy bought you,” he said. 

“Get lost, creep,” you replied from across the street. 

The main thing that separated you from Bryce Walker was your social statuses. You were the most regular person out there, and not very upper class at that.  Then, there was Bryce, and only God knows how much his parents give him. 

“He’s kind of cute, you know. In a bad boy, forbidden lover kind of way,” Courtney whispered to you. 

“Oh, please,” you said. Deep down though, you knew she was right. 

Bryce was undeniably attractive. The way he walked, the way he would always smile after every buggin’ comment made towards you, and the way he drove around town in that amazing car that probably costs more than my parents mortgage.

But, like Courtney said, forbidden lover. There’s no way you would ever in a million year, ever, never spend time alone with Bryce Walker. 

You went to the movies later that night. The Crestmont was packed, like usual, and guess who else was there. You laughed to yourself when you saw him walk in with his "Jock gang". Of course you would find him here. Courtney pointed towards him, but you slapped her hand away. 

“You can’t just point!” you said. 

“Oh, he won’t mind. He’s so into you, anyways. He loves getting any sort of attention either indirectly or directly from you,” Jessica said. I sighed thinking not her aswell.

“Whatever. Let’s get in line for a soda, I’m so thirsty.”

You went and stood in line, listening to Courtney and Jessica talk about all the boys who were after them, but in the back of your head, you kept thinking about Bryce. 

“Are you following me?” a voice said, and you spun around. Bryce was standing right behind you in his letterman jacket and that same smirk on his face.

“I thought we had been over this already, but I’ll refresh your memory just a little bit,” you said, and stepped closer to his face. “Get lost.”

There was so much tension in that moment. If you leaned in just a little bit closer… 

You decided to step back, but kept your glare icy and arms crossed.

“It’s kind of hard for me to get lost when you follow me around everywhere,” Bryce shrugged. 

You sighed in disgust and turned back around. Bryce left, which you secretly wish he would not have done, but he did, and that was probably best.

You paid for your cup with ice and headed towards the soda machine. Courtney was still paying for her cup, I had no idea where Jessica went. You spun around, and before you had a chance to put your lid on, you bumped into someone, spilling the brown soda all over your brand new white shirt. 

“Shit,” you sternly whispered under your breath. 

The soda stained and made your shirt see through. You took it off, ignoring the man’s yelling for you being in the way, and headed for the bathroom. The whole concession area was looking at you, you could just feel it. 

You went into the bathroom and shut the door. It was a boy/girl restroom. Great. Double the chances of someone walking in. Someone knocked, and you thought for sure it would be Courtney. After all, she was right there when it all happened. You opened the door, not even asking who was there, and of course. Bryce Walker was standing there. 

You covered your chest up and sighed. “Now’s not really a good time for your sarcastic comments,” you said, and you tried to shut the door on his face, but he put his foot in front. 

“I was thinking you might need a jacket,” he said, and stepped in the restroom.

You two were confined in a small space now as Bryce took off his jacket. His arm muscles flexed as he took it off, and he handed it to you. It smelled just like him. 

“What makes you think I need any help from you?” you said.

“You’re covered in Pepsi wearing a white shirt. Why won’t you let me help you?”

“Why won’t you stop being a bitch to me?”

“Why won’t you stop thinking you’re better than me?” 

“Why won’t you just take the damn jacket?”

You grabbed the jacket from his hand and threw it to the ground. You couldn’t take this anymore.

“Why won’t you just kiss me already?” you said. 

Bryce slyly smiled and kissed you. Hard. He spun you around and put you up against the door. He put his hands on the wall, and then locked the door. His lips moved from your lips to your neck, and his hands were rested on your waist. 

You pushed him away, and took off your soaking shirt. Pepsi was still on your chest and stomach a little bit, and Bryce came right back for you. He kissed you first on your lips, then your neck, and then he slowly licked the pepsi off your breasts while sucking hard on your skin. You moaned and put your hands in his hair as he moved lower and lower down your stomach. His breath touched your skin and he slid down your little skirt smoothly down your thighs. 

“Baby,” he muttered, and slid your lace panties down along with it. He looked up at you like a lost puppy, and kissed between your thighs. Then, he spun you around so that your chest was against the wall, fingered you. He moved it up and down at just the right time. You moaned and bit your lip. Bryce grabbed your waist and sat up on the sink, putting you in his lap. You lifted your leg up against the wall next to the sink, and guided Bryce’s fingers into you. 

“Oh my God,” you said.

He kissed you, softer this time, again and again, but you couldn’t stop thinking about his finger, pounding again and again. 

Bryce took your legs and wrapped them around his shoulders. He started by kissing the inside of your thigh, but then moved closer towards the spot. Your head rested in his legs, and his tongue found exactly the right spot. You clutched the sink, but it was game over for you. Bryce ate it up as you came. 

You sat back up and looked at him, out of breath. 

“I hate you,” you muttered. He just laughed and stroked your breasts, up and down. He leaned in close and whispered into your ear.

“I think we both know that’s a lie.”

🌹🌟🦋-Lo