Montgomery|Jealousy gets me

Warnings:Short story and some fluff yeettt

I stared as he walked by wearing his plaid shirt and holding his bag that hung loosely by his side, his hair muffled up in his usual style and his smile as wide as ever. God, he was so good looking and I can’t even tell you how long It has been since I had a crush on him- too long.

“Hey baby” he winked and continued walking,.

I cant believe he just said that to me but I should tell you that we have had a serious flirtationship throughout the entire year but it’s never anything too serious but I wish it was.

I’m sure he probably thinks that he owns me without any strings attached because I’ve noticed how he comes to me and make me want him while I see he flirts with so many girls and he is always in sight from me, always around me, well let me tell you that two can play at this game.

‘Who can I flirt with that will make Monty jealous?’ I thought as I walked down the halls and came across a few guys that might be on my list;

Victim Number 1- Alex Standall; He’s cute and he’s had an encounter with Monty so that should work but I don’t want any violence so no.

Victim Number 2- Bryce Walker; Uhm no Honey, simple no and I don’t even have to justify myself.

Victim Number 3- Jeff Atkins; He is so good looking and he plays on the same team as Monty and I guess that would be easier to plan since they will be in the same place most of the time so I guess that is my plan! Jeff Atkins, get ready for some serious flirting.

I walked closer to him and leaned in against his locker but I made sure Monty could hear us because his locker was 2 lockers away from Jeff’s where he stood and eyed me.

“Hi Jeff” I smiled

“Hey Y/N” he flashed his smile and I actually liked it.

“So listen, I was wondering if you would wanna meet up sometimes and hang” I attempted to flirt

“what did you have in mind?” he answered and frankly I was surprised because I’m actually not that great at flirting so this was a shock.

“Netflix and chill?” I smirked and looked over to Monty who had an angry expression vibing all over him and so prominent on his face.

Jeff bit his bottom lip and I took that as a ‘hell yeah!’ and I walked off but making sure that my ass was clear in sight. I was heading to home-class when I felt a pair of hands grasp my arm and pulling me somewhere quiet.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing Y/N?”  a jealous Monty spat while he pressed me against the wall of an empty classroom and his hand beside my head as he inched closer so I could feel his breath on my neck as I turned to the side to avoid eye contact, he came closer to my ear and whispered words that made my knees weak.

“You meant Netflix and fuck right? the only person you’re allowed to fuck is me, baby. You know you’re mine”

I turned to face him and answered “I can fuck whoever I want and that might be Jeff, he probably has a bigger dick than you, maybe he can make me feel better than you ever will- the boy has nice lips and probably a tongue that can work, those biceps to hold me down when I’m squirming under him and his hands to keep his dirty little slut quiet when he fucks me” I smirked In his face and he went from angry to flushed, I knew he was jealous at the fact I was talking this way to him but based on another guy.

“No one can have you. got that?” he didn’t let me answer when he smashed his lips against mine and I finally got what I wanted- him.

🦋🌹🌟-Lo