Justin,Zach,Scott,Monty|Fiveway

Warnings: Long story swearing smut five-way and bondage

“Shit”

You curse under your breath as you walk in to detention seeing that you’re the only girl and if that isn’t bad enough your stuck here for hours.

You hand over your detention slip to Mr. Porter who sat at a desk in the front of the room.

“Starting off the school year just like always I see”

He spoke, signing your slip and handing in back to you. Today was the first say of your senior year. You aren’t new to detention, taking your usual place in the back at one of the big table size desks, walking past the four boys who’s smaller desks are all turned in a circle facing inward. You sit down, catching Justin staring at you and when he realizes he's been caught, he rolls his eyes directing his attention back to the short brunette sitting next to him who gives you a wink. You look over at Zach who gives a simple shrug, his eyes soft with knowing and sympathy.

After a few minutes past Mr. Porter gets up announcing he has “some business to attend to” which you know as he takes naps in the teachers lounge and he won’t be back till the end of detention which is for another hour and a half. Great a whole hour alone with four men, one of whom hates your guts, one you were secretly crushing on, and two who you hadn’t spoken more than five words to in the past four years.

As soon as the rooms teacher free you lie your head down on your desk hoping to sleep away the next hour, but only a moment later you lift your head to see the four men sitting in new desks surrounding yours. You look up at Justin with a look of confusion, but he simple nods toward Montgomery who’s sitting directly in front of you. You look at him, giving your best what do you want face.

“Here’s the deal” he begins “I want you, you are the only girl in school that I haven't had, and I always get what I want.”

You roll your eyes, could he be truly serious.

“And I know you want me too, you may play if off like you don’t, but you do.”

You get up from your spot, trying to walk away but Montgomery pulls your by the arm, forcing you to sit back down.

“Not so fast there miss. Now I know I’m not the only one you want.”

Your eyes go wide as you keep your eyes on Logan, trying not to direct your attention to any one else in the room, especially Zach.

“Zach’s obvious, I mean every girl in school wanted him and there’s no way your are an exception. And I’m sure seeing his slam dunks got you wet.

You look over at Zach, who’s smiling and gives you a wink.

"Did you really think he left his note book out on accident” Montgomery continues talking

“Justin you’ve known for years so you have to have thought about the way he looks shirtless, now that he looks the way he does.”

You don’t dear look at Justin because you’re sure you’ll see that snooty look of his.

“And Scott…”

Before Justin can say any thing else, Montgomery is leaning over his desk, his mouth next to your ear, whispering something in Spanish that you’re sure means does it turn you on when I speak Spanish? Sending a shiver down your spine, giving him your answer. 

“So now that it’s clear we all want you and you want us, why don’t you be a good girl and give in.”

You stand up again, this time leaning in close to Scott who is now standing as well.