Montgomery|Abuse

Warnings: Physical Violence and not much more yeet

*Requested*

Getting to school early was a blessing for you. It gave you the opportunity to get in a hot cup of coffee, and time to collect your thoughts away from people. Usually people started to filter in at around the same time as each other, noisy and distracting, and pulling you back down to reality.

Today, someone was really bothering you. Or rather, it sounded like a group- a rather large group. Heck, maybe it was a mob? 
Unable to continue on in your little bubble, you decided to go out and check what all the ruckus was about. As you started out of the large double doors, the visual was majorly blocked by crowds of people surrounding and jeering at whatever was going on. You used you elbows and the occasional sharp fingernail to push your way to the front of the crowds, earning a few “Oi!”’s from the clump. Pushing past the last people, you could make out a figure on the floor, bloodied and angry. A figure which turned out to be Alex Standall. Towering above him was Montgomery De La Cruz, barely a scratch on him except from his crimson fists.

The sight made you mad. More than mad. It made you fucking furious. Although you’d never had the displeasure of knowing either boy very well, it was obvious that Monty was far larger and far more powerful than Alex, and that this fight was just plain unfair. Monty was a jock, Alex was in band. You and Alex had Maths together, and sometimes he helped you out, so you thought he seemed a nice enough guy. Monty however, was in your Chemistry, and you’d been partners a few times. You’d always found him attractive, and if you were completely honest with yourself, had a little crush on him, but knew when it came down to it he was a lads lad. On the odd occasion, the gentle, caring Monty would show his face, but not too long before the facade was forced back up.

Before you even knew what you were doing, your feet were carrying you into the middle of the fight. You were shaking slightly from anger, you hated violence more than anything, and these boys were going to know about it.

“MONTY!” You shouted as you stepped between him and Alex. He faltered, pulling his fist back from its previous punching position.

“Y/N? What is it?” His face had softened ever so slightly. You looked pointedly at Alex, perched up on his elbows and breathing heavily, and then back to Montgomery.

“What the hell do you think?” You laughed slightly.

“He nearly ran me over!” He was angry, but there was no where near as much heat in his tone as previously. You looked back at Alex.

“It’s true.” He coughed.

“Well obviously that was dumb. Doesn’t mean you gotta beat him to a pulp.” You accused, crossing your arms. You weren’t shy, per-se, but it was uncommon that your school peers would see this side of you. You squinted your eyes- neither of you breaking eye contact from the other.

“I got angry.” He was blunt, but no longer mad. His fists had un-balled.

“You think I just punch up some guy when I get mad?” You chuckled again. “If so I’d be punching you up right now De La Cruz.”

The crowd began to dissipate, to make way for Mr Porter. Shit. This wasn’t going to be good.

“De La Cruz. Standall. What are you doing?” He boomed. “And L/N, this is very unlike you.”