Jeff atkins|Daddy

Warnings : Smut BDSM and swearing

I lean on the headboard of my bed, binge watching my favorite crime show as my boyfriend Jeff sleeps next to me. I look over to him, finding it cute that he was snoring. He has been knocked out since 6 this afternoon after we had quick sex when he came over from his away baseball game. Since him and his team went upstate for their championships, I haven’t seen Jeff for 3 days and I was so happy that my parents were gone for the weekend. 

Me and Jeff always have sex, and trust me it’s amazing, but since he has been gone, I have been looking into different things to try and spice up our sex life and surprise him. The sex we had earlier was great, but it was definitely leaving me wanting way more, and I’m feeling kind of adventurous. I get under the covers, feeling his warmth next to me. 

“Jeff baby” I whispered, crawling onto his body. He groaned in response. Straddling him, I leaned down to plant a kiss on his face. “Baby” I said a little louder, shaking his shoulders. 

“Mmmm.” he groaned again. I slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling his hard toned stomach. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. “Babe” he said, stretching out his body.

“Hey” I smirked, leaning down to press a kiss on his neck. I let my tongue out, leaving wet kisses as I ran my hand through his hair. His wrapped his arms around my waist as I whisper in his ear. “I want you” I whisper seductively.

“Fuck” he moaned as I rock my hips against his member. I started to feel his bulge grown as I humped him harder. “Fuck- I want you”. Jeff kept moaning as I felt the ache between my legs from the feeling of his member being pressed against my wet fabriced core.

“I want you to get nice and hard for me to ride you baby.” He growled at my response as I locked my hands with his above his head, holding him down as I keep grinding against his boner. 

“Fuck baby, fuck me already.” He groans, laid up under me, under my control. 

“Will you be a good boy for me Jeff?” I tease. He opens his eyes, looking straight into mine as I rock against him harder and harder. I started to feel how soaking wet I was getting and how rock hard his dick was. He nodded his head and I shook mine.

“No baby, I want you to say it.”

“Yes” he breathed heavily. “I’ll be a good b- fuck, I’ll be good baby.” Loving the control, I smile and lean down to kiss him. 

“Are you hard enough for me to suck you babe?” I ask innocently as I sit up off of him. 

“Babe, I’m really fucking hard, please to something to make me come” he pleaded, moaning as I slowly pulled his boxers down. I stare at his red bulge and look up at him.

“Fuck, baby please.” I take his length into my hand, pumping and hearing Jeff moan. He sat up onto his elbows to look at me. I look up at him from my eyelashes as I took him in my mouth, working my tongue around his tip and running it down his length. He threw his head back as his hand grabbed my messy ponytail. 

“Ugh fuck- just like that baby, fuck.” I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, gagging and all to give him pleasure. I hear his husky moans and loud groans above my head.

“I’m about to come baby, keep going”. I take my mouth off, pumping him softly, not wanting him to come yet. “No not yet babe.” He looks surprised at my comment and tensed at my hands wrapped around him, trying to control himself.