Justin Foley|Love yourself

Warnings: light smut all the typical shit

Many would think that Liberty High was filled with ‘perfect’ people. Some may be perfect due to their personality but majority is seen as perfect because of looks. 

I was one of those not so perfect people if I do say so myself. I didn’t have the body or the looks to fit in with the popular gang at Liberty High but nevertheless I wasn’t ungrateful to have a great friend as Alex. 

 Alex and I became friends when we first met at Monets, he was sitting alone at a 2 seater table and for that one day the cafe was busy, I wouldn’t know why. “Hey is it okay if I sit here ?” I asked and pointed at the vacant seat. “Yeah sure” he said and smiled back. I sat down in front of him and decided to take my drawing book out. I tend to doodle in the afternoons to help relieve stress and for me to be more imaginative. Some drawings may be meaningful while the others were just playful. 

 I could feel his stare on me as I started drawing, “Hey don’t you go to our school ?” he asked. I looked back at him sucked in a breath and kept my lips in a straight line, nodding my head in a reply. “You’re Y/N ? Right ?” He asked as I continued to draw. “You got that right” I said raising my eyebrows but not looking back at him. As I already see everyone as fake, it’s hard for me to believe that someone actually wants to be my friend or they’re just trying to use me. 

 “I’m -” I cut him off and finished his sentence “Alex Standall, yepp I know you too” I said and took a quick glance at his face then continued to draw. He had a sly smile on his face. “I like you” he said. I dropped my pencil and looked back at him, “Wasn’t expecting that. Why so ?” I asked curiously. “How about we start of as friends ?” He asked as a suggestion. Their was no way I was going to believe he liked me anyway, maybe he meant that he liked the way I came off ? I’m pretty sure it’s that. “Deal” I grinned. That was the start to our friendship. 

 Every day Alex and I would meet at Monets as our hangout spot, then soon enough we found other students from school also meeting up at Monets. We decided to drop the meet ups and instead just hang at each others house. Don’t worry, we didn’t have a fling if that’s what you’re thinking. He may be my best friend but I wouldn’t turn that friendship into anything more than that. 

He did later on confess that he was dating Jessica, I wasn’t one to judge and nor do I have a say in his life, who am I to interfere anyway ? 2 weeks after he confessed their relationship - which was surprising that they were together for 3 months - they broke up. A week later Jessica moved on to Justin Foley. Why am I not surprised this time ? 

 I honestly don’t understand high school relationships, why admit the words “I love you” to your other half if at the end of the day you’re feeling obligated to do so because of infatuation. Unless you’re seeing yourself getting married to them, I’m not one to judge you. 

 Alex never told me why they broke up but rumour has it that he cheated on Jessica with Hannah Baker, I don’t believe that and I ain’t buying it either. I don’t think Hannah is one to break other people’s relationships.

Jessica and Justin had decided to break up after 6 months of dating due to them always having fights and Jessica having to move somewhere else because of her dad. Justin still seemed to be his usual self after the breakup but low key he’s probably hurting. 

Alex and I was in the middle of our get together at my place watching The Hunger Games when the next thing was Alex’s notifications were blowing up from the group he was on with the boys, that being : Bryce, Justin, Zach, Marcus and Monty. They were having a meeting at Bryce’s house and all of the boys were there except for Alex. “Do you have to go ?” I whined. “I sadly do” he said getting up and throwing on his jacket. “Or…” he looked back at me “Or what ?” I asked. “You tag along with me” he said. “Nuh uh, that’s not going to happen. I rather be home alone than be with a perv like Bryce” I said. His name disgusted me. 

 “Aw please. It won’t be long, I’ll just go do what I have to do and we’ll be back before you know it. Besides, I can’t leave you all alone here, your parents aren’t around and it’s not safe” he said. He sounded like my mum. I huffed “Fine” I rolled my eyes and just threw on a hoodie, I was in pyjama shorts and just slipped out of my shoes into my sneakers. I thought I was dressed okay. 

When we reached Bryce’s house of course no one expected me to tag along. When Alex not on his door, he opened the door shocked to see my face “Well well, if it ain’t Standall and Y/N” he said. How did he even know my name ? “Is it okay if she’s with me ?” Alex asked. “Yeah sure man. Come in” he said and moved aside for us to enter. He bit his lip as he took a good look at me. Pervert. I let it slide. 

He walked us to his pool house, “Boys we have Standall and Y/N in the house” Bryce yelled. We both just waved at everyone. Ugh I shouldn’t have came along. All of them turned their heads to get a good look at me as if they’re seeing me for the first time. “Do what you have to do, I’ll be outside” I whispered to Alex and walked out to the pool to dip my feet in. Minutes later I hear a door slam and footsteps getting closer, I didn’t bother to look back to see who it is because I was expecting Alex to say “Let’s go” but instead Justin decided to take a seat beside me. 

 “Hey” he said beside me. “Hi” I said back. That awkward conversation hit it off for us that we actually started dating 3 weeks later. 

 I was busy getting ready for our date tonight, a casual dinner. My room was a total mess after trying to find the perfect outfit. My hair and makeup was done, all that was left was finding a blouse.Theirs absolutely nothing that I could find. I was sat in my black jeans and bra on my bed as a tear fell from the brim of my eyes. If Jessica was still with Justin, she wouldn’t be worried as to how she’s dressed because she knows she has a good body, she’s popular and she’s known to be hot. I on the other hand was antisocial unless I got to know you then I’m bubbly, I wasn’t popular and nor did I have the best figure either. I thought I was a bit chubby for my weight. It wasn’t easy to lose it either because I was insulin resistant. 

My door then rammed open and I stop my crying to see Justin. “Baby what’s wrong ?” He asked as he rushed over to hold me in his arms. “I’m not good enough for you Justin, you deserve better” I cried. “Why would you say that ?” He asked as he tried moving my hair away from my face. “I’m not as pretty or as hot like Jessica. You need a girl who’s of your status, not an antisocial fat loser like me” I cried even more. “No no babe don’t say that. I love you okay, I really do. Yes Jessica is my ex and I loved her but she’s my past. Baby you’re my future” he said and pulled me closer to him. 

 “Why would you go for someone like me Justin ? I’m not your ideal girl. I doubt you’d even want to be seen with me at school because you’d be embarrassed” I said as he wiped the tears off my face. He lifted my chin for my eyes to meet his. “Look at me” he said sternly. I stopped crying and lowly muffled. “I love you and only you. I love your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your figure and simply everything about you. You’re perfect just the way you are. Don’t compare yourself to my ex. Ever again” he said. 

“Y/N, I see you changing me to be a better person than I was yesterday. You have no idea how much I’m breaking inside when you say those things about yourself. You’re the light of life Y/N and I don’t think anyone else can make me feel the way you do” he said and started leaning in, I didn’t budge. I kissed back as I was slowly pushed back, laying flat on my bed. 

Justin got on top of me and slowly kissed me from my eyes to my nose. His fingers played on the hem of my jeans as he swiftly pulled them off. He made me stand up straight as he continued to kiss from my neck to my chest and stopping just above my panties then reconnecting our lips once again. I helped him quickly pull his shirt over his head. The sparks are everywhere. “Justin I love you” I said in between kisses. “I love you too” he said and started leaving wet kisses from my jawline to my neck. He then sucked and bit on my collar bone, I knew it was going to leave a mark later but I couldn’t care right now. “Tonight I’m going to show you how much I love you” he said and smirked after seeing he marked me.

🦋🌹🌟-Lo