Justin Foley|Wrong pencil...

Warnings: Smut Swearing.Also I done a similar plot like this with Bryce but I loved the plot so much I wanted to make this one different longer and better❤️

Projects were the bane of your existence. If there were any people in the world who actually liked doing making things for Physics, they were absolutely psychotic, you concluded.You hated it with a passion. Now maybe it was because the minute that complicated formulas and math problems came into science you started to severely failing your classes, but if there was anything worse than doing a project on it's own, it was being paired with your boyfriend, Justin Foley. Normal people would rejoice if they got partnered with their significant other, but since you knew that Justin was not the type to focus and actually help his partners during a project, you were absolutely angered. Especially since you two were dating, because the chances of him acting up were one hundred percent positive.

You were exactly right. And it did not help at all that you enjoyed being in Justin's company, because you were getting distracted as well. A little more agitated than anything though.

"Come on, Justin." You sighed when he snatched your pencil from your hands, lifting up your goggles. "I have to write down these lab reports. Mr. Hall will be on my ass if we don't get them down."

You noticed that everyone was beginning to put away, snapping off their latex gloves and cleaning their stations. You looked at Justin with your eyebrows raised and he just grinned, placing the pencil in his pocket.

"For a kiss it is all yours." He smirked, taking his goggles off.

"Justin we're in class, please the bell is about to ring, let me write the reports." You sighed.

He just shrugged and began to slowly take off his lab coat, the smug smirk still playing on his features. You groaned and launched yourself at him, grabbing roughly at the place where you thought the pencil was, causing Justin to jump and suck in a breath.

"Y/N, that is not your pencil! Also assault you evil fuck" Justin hissed, suddenly going red in the face.

This time you grinned and then squeezed harder, before moving your hand into his pocket and grabbing your pencil. You moved away from Justin and bent over the table, writing down all of the reports. You felt someone extremely close to your backside as you finished the last bit of calculations, and you snorted when you saw Justin still tomato faced and covering the front of his pants.

"What's up now, Justin?" You smirked this time, gathering the lab equipment. He narrowed his eyes at you and picked up one hand, pointing a finger at you just as the bell rang.

"You can't do that, Y/N!" Justin growled, following very closely behind you as the teacher went to monitor the halls. You two were the last ones in the class, everyone else had been done and gone right when the bell rang.

"Do what, Justin?" You feigned innocence, knowing that what you had done was only to get him off your ass. Maybe it hadn't been the best plan. At least the reports were done.

"You know exactly what you did, Y/N." Justin said, helping you to wipe down your lab table. He burrowed his head deep into the side of your neck when you were close to him, his voice deep and needy. "Grabbing me and then bending over the table. That lab coat doesn't hide the fact that those jeans hug your ass, baby."

You shuddered and then let out a laugh, removing your own lab coat and goggles before grabbing your backpack. You grabbed the collar of his letterman and brought him forward, kissing him before bringing his ear to your lips, nibbling on the soft skin of his earlobe.