Everyone|How you met

Justin Foley- You and Justin met at Liberty high you were new and Justin showed you around.

Clay Jensen- You were Hannah's cousin you met clay after Hannah's death and bonded over many things.

Zach Dempsey- You were at Jessica's party and someone spilt beer all over your shirt and you walked in on Zach in the bathroom after embarrassing sorrys you got talking and he helped clean you up.

Alex Standall- You met through Jazz band your saxophone wasn't working right and Alex was the only one who offered help even tho he had no idea what he was doing.

Jeff Atkins- Your Clays sister one day Jeff came to the door asking for clay for extra tutoring but clay was out so you helped.

Bryce Walker- Alex invited you to one of Bryce's party's Bryce accidently slipped and you fell into the pool and he jumped in to get you out.

Tyler down- You were shopping and heard camera clicks and seen a guy taking pictures as you were about to rip his head off he told you he was sorry but couldn't resist your beautiful.

Montgomery De La Cruz- He was about to beat up a younger guy when you got into the middle and punched him square in the face he told you nobody has ever stood up to him.

Scott Reed- You had just broke up with Alex and were crying under the bleachers where nobody could see you during a football came when Scott came and asked if you were alright.

Tony Padilla- You seen his car and complimented it and he offered you a ride home.

Ryan Shaver- When he told Courtney Crimsen to fuck off you high fived him in the hallway.

🌹🦋🌟-Lo