Faking Own's Feelings

Ji Eun's POV

I waited for Jungkook outside the agency when someone called my name

"Ji-eun, you're not going home yet?" Jin-goo walked to my side smiling ear to ear.

I tuck my hair behind my ear and looked at the gorgeous man.

"I'm waiting for someone." I answered my co-star who acts as my love interest in the commercial I am shooting.

"You mean you're waiting for that boy?" he asked teasingly.

"Boy?"

"Your boyfriend of course. He looks too young for you. How old is he if you don't mind me asking?" he asked. I can tell Jin-goo's intentions for starting this kind of conversation. He's here to test how I feel. I have grown accustomed to his intentions on me and I just let him be.

"He's 24." I said looking down. My answer made him start laughing.

"He's way younger than you. That makes you her noona?"

"I guess?" I answered not hiding the embarrassment in me.

Jungkook may be special in my heart. But I see nothing of him but but being a little boy who needs attention.

He's been in love with me for years now and I'm so guilty that I don't feel the same. He grew up to be handsome, sweet and caring but it just doesn't click.

I really don't plan on taking his love but he was really persistent that I got tired of turning him down.

When I finally accepted him, he celebrated for months and that was very heartbreaking for me. My conscience was eating me everyday. Mocking my own self for not being true to my own feelings.

I don't love him as a lover. I just love him as a friend.

And I don't think I can love him like that. But still, I don't want to break his heart. He's been nothing but kind and understanding to me even if I get very impulsive with my decisions in life.

"Ji-eun?" Jin-goo called my attention when he saw me spacing out. "You don't love this boy. Right?" he announced and I worriedly looked around if Jungkook is already here.

"What are you saying? Of course I love him!" I said fidgetting my fingers.

"Okay, if that's what you say so. But hey, it's getting late and he's not yet here. Why don't I just drive you home?" he winked at me.

"But he's comming."

"You can just tell him that you grew tired of waiting. Besides, I know you are hungry. We can grab some food before we go to your house. How about that?" he said and I thought for a second.

Well, I think Jungkook will understand. I can't refuse the food he's offering now because I'm too hungry. I'll just call him later to explain.

Jin-goo and I went to a private restaurant but Jungkook called me on the way. I didn't answer his call. Instead I sent him a text message that I got home already.