Hormones ⚠

Jungkook's POV

"Dance!"

"Lisa I can't--" I shook my head aggressively this time.

"I said dance!"

"Baby, I can do anything but that please--"

It's just 8 in the morning when I woke up to Lisa's whinning. She woke me up asking for something and I thought she was just craving for food. But I was terrified beyond belief knowing that she wants me to dance.

Like who the heck dances early in the morning with no music?

"I see you don't love me anymore." Lisa's eyes watered almost immediately after I refuse her request. It's not even a request, it's more like she's forcing me to do it.

I look at her in disbelief but she really started crying.

And my chest aches at it, I can't see her like this. I don't want my baby crying.

I sighed in defeat, "Hush now, please don't cry."

"But you won't dance for me!" she started sobbing in her palm and it guilts me more. But I really don't want to dance infront of her. Her pregnancy hormones is making her crave for the weirdest shits and I'm always at the losing end because I will always comply to her wishes.

"Fine, fine!" I throw my hands in the air, "What do you want me to dance?" I asked. God! Never in my life I imagined that I will have to dance infront of a girl, but who am I to refuse my wife?

Lisa grinned automatically and wiped her tears with the back of her palm, "I want a sexy dance."

"You what???" of all the dances!

"Dance! Now!" she spoke like a queen ordering a servant.

"Okay, Okay...I will dance now." I said and started dancing infront of her.

She frowned, "Move your hips, do a sexy dance not a robot dance!" Lisa complained.

And I did what she wanted, I started dancing like those guys in the gay club which made Lisa smile in satisfaction.