The Accident

Jungkook's POV

Monday evening at Jeon's Residence

"I swear to God if you don't stop crying Lisa!" I warned using my threathening voice. The one that I always use to silence my students.

But she didn't stop. She was still crying. Her eyes are already swelling, nose red and her cheecks are puffy with tears.

"Lisa if you don't stop I'll change the channel!"

"No..please..no.. Jungkook there are few episodes left. It'll be over soon." she stopped me from grabbing the remote on the coffee table.

"But you're crying. Look at yourself. I can't believe a stupid anime can make you cry like this." I roll my eye at the TV screen.

"Jungkook this is not stupid! This is the best anime drama in the world." she can still praise it even though her eyes are glistening with tears.

"If this is the best, it wouldn't make you cry. Just stop watching it."

"Shhh...quiet..I can't focus on the subtitles."

I just huffed and lay back to the back rest of the couch beside her. She's now silently weeping but at least, it is better than her loud crying a while ago.

Lisa is watching an anime where the lovers who started as classmates ended up marrying. The girl who got pregnant died when she gave birth. That made Lisa cry all her tears out. It was a really sad drama but ai don't understand why she's crying.

And here I am by her side serving as her tear-wiper.

I was about to take a ply of tissue when I noticed that there's nothing left.

I took another box of tissue and walked back to my cute girlfriend. She was covered with a blanket, legs crossed and she was holding an ice cream on her hand.

Cute

Cute.

I want to fuck her tonight and snuggle in bed after.

But the problem is she's crying just because of this stupid Clannad.