Finally Rescued

Jungkook's POV

"12 Million won?! What the! That's almost 10 thousand dollars!" I almost rip my hair out of frustration

Of course I can always pay that amount but what the actual fuck?

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. Here is receipt." The owner who was really mad a while ago finally calmed down when I said I would settle this.

But I didn't expect that the bill is as high as fuck!

What did they even eat there? Gold bars? Golden drinks? This is just too much for a karaoke spree!

I looked at all of them and asked "Who's responsible for this?" all of them looked down guiltily. "If you don't answer me, I'll call your parents now!"

"No please Mr. Jeon not our parents please!" They all plead.

"It was Dahyun's fault sir." Jeongyeon looked at her classmate annoyingly. "She said she would treat us to karaoke but in the end she's got no money!"

"Is it true Ms. Kim?" I asked and she nodded.

"I swear I just lost my wallet. My cash and cards were there." she said almost crying.

Seeing the frightened expression on my students face, I sighed and took my wallet from the back of my pocket. I paid the owner quickly and signed the papers for the police to release them out.

When we were finally outside, the tension got heavier.

"You know what, That amount I just paid for you was bigger than my combined salary for three months." I started and they all looked at me with those puppy eyes.

"Money is not the issue here. What pisses me is the facts that you are still irresponsible at this age."

"But Dahyun--"

"It maybe Dahyun's fault but don't you think at times like this, you should always have plan B. Incidents like losing wallet are inevitable. You should be aware of that! You are closed to graduating but all of you acts like you're still first graders!" I paused and thought if these students are really sorry for what they did.

"Please write a reflection on what happened tonight and submit it tomorrow."

I left the students and drive myself home.

It is too late to go back to Lisa's now. Maybe she's already sleeping.

Lisa.

I just met her once but she fills my mind lately.

This is another unfortunate night. From the night that I hit a girl on the road, to being punched, to being cheated and now to paying my class' karaoke expenses. Yeah it sucks to be me.

I think someone up there is preparing me for something better.

In life, it will not always be rainy days right? There will always come a rainbow after the rainy days.