Decision Making

Jungkook's POV

"How to do phone sex?"

Her text made me smile.

It would be better to hear each other's voice but I think we should just settle for sexting.

I glance at my sides making sure all of them are sleeping before typing a text.

"Just imagine yourself lying on the bed as I take off your clothes." I replied.

"Hmm..'kay" she replied back innocently.

I was about to send another message when Namjoon spoke "Oh..sorry Mr.Jeon, I fell asleep." he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Then wiped his glasses with his handkerchief before wearing them again.

Good thing, I was able to put my phone away before he reads it.

"No, it's okay. You can go back to sleep." I said but he just shook his head.

"It's okay Mr.Jeon, I don't feel like sleeping now." he said.

Of all the time?

Why can't he just sleep now?

I glanced at Lisa's direction which is at the back and realized that she was secretly laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I texted her in a rush.

"Because Namjoon is awake lol. It must be hard to be frustrated."

"Yeah it is. But at least I didn't get a boner. Otherwise, it would be uncomfortable to have one while we're on a field trip."

"😂😂😂"

"Maybe just this night? What do you think?" I asked again even though she already said no. I would still want her to come.

"Hmm..I'm really scared. Jeongyeon and Chae are light sleepers. What if they woke up in the middle of the night and find my bed empty?"

"I don't think so. Just go back to your room after we cuddle and more." I said.

"We're just going to cuddle?" she asked.

"I said cuddle and more."

"What is meant by more?" she asked again.

"Do I need to elaborate? Namjoon is beside me with a thick eye glasses. He can definitely read it if I type the word to Fuck You."

"You just typed it now 😂"

"Because you can't read between the lines." I rolled my eyes at my phone screen.

"I just want to clarify what I should do in your room because if we do THAT, I might end up falling asleep inside your room and they might catch us. You know how easily tired I get." she replied.