Together Again

Lisa's POV

"Good morning Lisa! How was your sleep?" Mr

"Good morning Lisa! How was your sleep?" Mr.Jeon asked the moment I opened my eyes.

I blinked.

He's here?

Right! he came back last night.

The sight of him lying beside me felt like a dream and I still couldn't believe it.

Without answering his question, I automatically wrapped my arms around his torso and burried my face on his chest.

"Hey..hey? You must've really missed me a lot?" Mr.Jeon chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head.

"I thought you're not coming back. I was so scared." I answered.

He pulled away slightly to look at my face.

"Why would I do that? I told you I will come back right?"

"But I had a dream. A bad dream." I said. I couldn't say that my dream was about him saying that he loves Ji-eun because I would sound pathetic.

"So that was the reason why you were crying last night?you dreamed that I will never come back?" he asked.

"Yes. I thought you and Ms.Ji-eun are back together and--"

"Lisa what are you saying? I already said that I want you and I don't want to do anything with her anymore.You should know that I'm a man of my words."

He's right. I should've trusted him more.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon for not trusting you enough."

"It's okay. But promise me that from now on, you will never doubt my feelings again. 'kay?"

Right. I remember last night he told me that he loves me. Is it perhaps true or It was just another dream?

"Mr.Jeon, last night you told me that you...you love me? Is it true?" I asked shyly. I don't want him to laugh at me for asking this but I really want to know.

His fingers moved to my chin to raise it lightly "I do. I love you you Lisa."

"Since when?" I asked.

He paused for a while as he search for an answer, "I don't know when it is exactly but all I know is that I really do love you now and I hope there'll come a day that you'll learn to love me too."

I look at the man who is now looking at me with his hopeful eyes.

Is he serious?

"There is no need to wait for that day." I smiled.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I also love you"

With this, Mr.Jeon's face lit up "Really???"