Coincidence

Lisa's POV

Mr. Jeon finally let go of my hand. "Come now. You must be hungry." he said and we got out of his car.

When we got inside his house, he went straight to the kitchen to cook something for us to eat.

"Mr. Jeon.. I'm just wondering if I can help you?" I asked.

"It's okay Lisa, I will do this. You can just go to your room for you to change." he said glancing down at me.

Oh Yeah.. I'm still wearing my uniform.

"Thank you sir." I said then went upstairs using the stairs. When I went inside the room, I strode to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

As I am cleaning myself, I can't help but reflect on my own feelings.

My hands travelled to my chest and touched my beating heart.

There is no way that this feeling is just normal.

I can feel it deep down in my heart that my feelings for Mr. Jeon is growing as the days goes by.

And as much as my conscience tells me to stop, I can't help it. My whole being is being sucked into this rabbit whole that I can't seem to pull myself up.

I like him.

I really really like Mr. Jeon.

He treats me really well. He saved me from getting raped, he took me in, he's feeding me like I'm his family. And his gentle words would always calm my anxious heart.

How can you not like such a man?

He is just too perfect to not like.

And now he's even cooking for me. At the car he held my hand, and just a while ago he picked me at school.

He's been nothing but kind and caring to me. And I feel guilty because I accused him a that he doesn't care about me just because the whole day I was very jealous of Ms. Ji-eun.

But in reality, my feelings won't matter anyway. He has a girlfriend. A beautiful actress in his arms and I bet he is really happy being with her.

How can I even match that kind of beauty?

When I am nothing but just this?

I looked at myself in the mirror and no matter how I look at myself. I'm still plain and simple.

Not as beautiful as Ms. Ji-eun. And definitely not on the same league as Mr. Jeon.

When I saw my fingers getting pruney, I realized that I have been in the shower for so long.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, then the door opened.

"Lisa, food is rea--"

Mr. Jeon's mouth hunged open. His eyes landed on my body. I looked down also and realized I am just wrapped with a towel.