Class Hearthrob

Jungkook's POV

I got up earlier than usual hoping that I could talk to Lisa before I go to school

So I excitedly walked to the guest room to see if she's already awake.

But I see that she was still sleeping peacefully. She was still covered with the blanket I wrapped around her last night as her arms were hugging a pillow tightly.

I stared for a minute before leaving the room without making much noise.

She must be really tired from last night.

I went downstairs to cook Lisa a breakfast. Just simple pancakes, sausages and beans. I made myself a coffee after placing the food on the dining table.

I took a few sips of my coffee and wrote a note to Lisa and placed them near the breakfast.

Lisa,

Eat this to help you gain your strength back. You can skip class today.

Please rest well.

Mr. Jeon

Later that morning

I arrived at school but was called by the principal for an urgent meeting.

"Good morning Mr. Yang, you need me?" I asked.

"Mr. Jeon, I 'm so sorry for the incovenience but I need to ask of you something."

His words worried me. Is it about Lisa? Does he know already that she's staying in my house?

"What is it Mr.Yang?" I asked nervously.

"It's about your class performance. Class 3-C's Quarterly examination result was really low. Only two of the students passed the exam. I'm concerned about these students. What's happening to them? Especially Lisa Manoban's score. She barely got a correct answer."

"Miss Manoban?" I asked to confirm. I am certain her problem at home affected her performance in school.

"Yes, Ms. Manoban, and almost all of your students are at risk of failing the coming exam. If they fail the qualifying exam for college, they will not be accepted at any best performing colleges and universities. Can you please make u follow up on them?"

"I see Mr. Yang. I will do everything that I can to help these students."

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon."

With a heavy heart I went straight to my classroom. But before I enter the door, I tried to listen first at my students who were already there. I can hear their worried voices out of the door.

"Hey! Did you know that our class got the lowest score from the quarterly exams." I heard Jeongyeon's voice.

"So what?" Chaeyoung's voice replied.