Heartbreaking Result

Lisa's POV

I left Jungkook at the hospital the moment Ms

I left Jungkook at the hospital the moment Ms.Ji-eun was transfered to a private room.

"Baby, I'll get you clothes to change." Jungkook just answered me with a nod.

He was still watching Ms.Ji-eun who's at the moment lying in the bed. She's still unconscious, her body was wrapped with so many bandages especially her head and her legs.

The whole time, Jungkook sat beside her as we wait for her medical result.

It was really a blessing that she didn't die. I could only imagine how Jungkook will beat himself if something happens to her as he's blaming himself for everything.

But it's really not his fault, I saw how Ms.Ji-eun ran to the car and stopped infront of it making us crash on her.

If I was just quick to notice her, we could've prevented it from happening. But it really was an accident. Both Jungkook and I didn't mean to hurt her.

Jungkook was quiet the whole time. I know he's still taking everything in. But I'm sure this all shall pass.

Everything will be fine.

I took a taxi and came home alone.

Jungkook sent me a text and I read it.

"Baby, I'm sorry for not driving you home. Don't come back for the night. Just go back tomorrow. Ji-eun's room has just a couch to sleep, I don't want you to sleep uncomfortably."

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow. I'll bring you some clothes to change and will cook breakfast for you. Hopefully she wakes soon." I replied. This is not the time to be jealous over her. I understand Jungkook's situation so I need to support him.

"Thank you Lisa for understanding. I cannot thank you enough."

"Please take your rest now. See you tomorrow."

That night, I sleep alone in Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook's POV