Worried Jungkook

Short Update

Jungkook's POV

After comforting Ji-eun, I got up and sat on the couch to wait for Lisa

After comforting Ji-eun, I got up and sat on the couch to wait for Lisa. It's more than an hour now but Lisa's still not back.

This place is so boring without her. Although Ji-eun tried to talk a while ago, the talk was awkward and boring between us.

There is really not amusing about our relationship back then. It was always Ji-eun whinning about a lot of things and me going extra mile for her.

Nothing much to talk, nothing to bond with, no sweet memories to recall. Life with her was so boring.

I glanced at jI-eun's direction. She's currently playing  games at her phone.

Uhg!..I wish Lisa is here already. I miss her. I swear she'll get a lot of tickles later for being late.

I was thingking Lisa the whole time when the door finally opened.

"Lisa?"

The smile that was plastered on my face was replaced by a frown when Ji-eun's nurse came in.

"Sir, this was given by a girl named Lisa." she said handing me a bag of lunchboxes.

"Huh? She handed you this personally? Where is she?" I asked in panic.

Don't tell me that she just left it here without meeting me first?

"She just left--"

"Please help Ms.Ji-eun here for the night and let her eat this. I'll make sure to pay you back tommorow."

Just one nod from the nurse and I ran outside of the room. I even hear Ji-eun's calling but I'm in a rush to chase Lisa.

Where is she?

Where's my baby?

I kept running, searching for her. But I didn't see her.

Maybe she's now on her way home. Come to think of it. Ji-eun's room is just at the 3rd floor.

I smiled when I remembered one thing.

She hates using the elevators. I'm sure she's using the stairs.

I run down the stairs hoping that I can still catch her.

And I was never wrong. I saw Lisa's head. That's my baby's head. I know it is her. Cause I kiss that head every morning.

"Lisaaaa." I screamed when I reached her at the ground floor of the parking lot.

She stopped. And turn around. A fake smile on her lips.

"Where are you going?" I asked, crossing the distance.

"Uhm..I need to do my assignments..so I--"