Help Unreached

Jungkook's POV

"Is it bad?" I ask the school doctor when he's done fixing my broken nose

"Yeah. But it's fine now. You're very lucky you were rushed here quick." Dr. Sehun said whilw checking my nose.

When Mr. Wang said that the class is the Most Troublesome,  it never came on me that these students will physically hurt me like this. Now I understand the hype of that class.  They really deserve that name.

"Now how am I suppose to go like this? Students will surely laugh at me."

"Don't say that. Students here are respectful, you just happened to be assigned to the worst." the doctor laughed. "So, who punched your face? I bet he's really strong for breaking your nose."

"Not a he but a she." I said recalling the girl who looks like an angel when asleep but an amazon when awake.

"You mean a girl punched you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Sadly this girl has a strong fists for her slender arms."

"May I know who?" he asked again. I can tell he is really intrigued with what happened to me.

"Lisa Manoban" I said recalling the name on her i.d.

"Oh Lisa? Wow! I can't believe she's as strong as this." he said while holding his chin smiling like a lunatic.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. She used to assist me here at the clinic back then. I don't know what happened but I don't see her often. I thought she quit school but knowing that she's still here, I'm glad to know." he smiling.

I can tell this doctor is fond of my student. I frowned.

"Dr. I believe school staffs shouldn't get too emotionally invested with students." I warned hoping that he get what I mean. I have a feeling that he likes this student and this is very immoral.

Confusion took place in his eyes but when he realized what I meant he finally smiled bitterly and spoke. "Same goes to Teachers and students." he said and I looked at him.

What does he mean?

Dr. Sehun cleared his throat and continued. "That is when we share the same idea of the word Emotionally Invested" he said quoting the words with his fingers.

"I gotta go. Thank you Dr." I said then left the clinic annoyed. Annoyed by the fact that he's implying that I will suddenly like this student.

The hell with that kind of thinking.

I will never ever fall for a student especially if it's this Lisa Manoban who just randomly punches people on the face!

I swear I don't like this girl. Besides, I already have my Ji-eun.