Taste of Love

Jungkook's POV

I'm not even close at the door of Ji-eun's house and it's already her screaming voice that I'm hearing

"Another world war 3?" I asked the servant who opened the door for me and she sighed.

"It's World War 10 Mr.Jeon." she replied with the same ''I'm-so-done" reaction which she always uses every morning.

I just let out an apologetic smile before walking in.

As usual, Ji-eun and Yuna are arguing again during breakfast. This is how they usually are everytime I visit them.

"Dada!" Yuna's scowling face was replaced with a grin when she saw me. That's when she came jumping to welcome me.

"What is it this time?" I asked as I carry the little girl to my arms.

"Yuna is becoming a brat!" Ji-eun rolled her eyes but Yuna just stuck her tongue out on her mom which shocked me.

"Yuna! That's bad!" I warned.

Why does she hate her mommy so bad?

Yuna just clung to my neck and tried to make me move to her chair "Yuna want Dada to go to school not mommy!" she scowled at her mom again making Ji-eun sigh.

"I swear Jungkook you need to talk to your daughter! She's giving me a pain in the ass!" she whined.

"Okay okay..I'll take you to school now but you don't have to be rude to your mom Yuna. That's bad." I placed her back to her chair and sat next to her.

Yuna continued eating without even saying sorry to her mom.

"Good that you're taking her to school. Because I need to go to check the result of my audition for a lead role today." she announced confidently.

"You're acting again?" I asked. How about her business in Australia?

"Yes, I have too. The business didn't go well. We have more losses than profit. So I better start looking for job."

"But how about Yuna? Who will take care of her if you started working again?" I am worried with this decision of hers.

"We have servants and you can help her right? Besides she's like your daughter now, I know you'll take care of her." she reasoned out.

"But I'll be working soon? I cannot focus on her all the time."

"That is why I have been telling you to adopt her already. Why is it taking so long for you to do that when you love her like your own?" she asked and reached out to hold my hand. "Jungkook please adopt her already. If you cannot marry me then just go and take her. What if something happens to me? What if I die? What will happen to her?" Ji-eun wiped her eyes as she seemed like she's at the verge of crying.