Moving On

Jungkook's POV

It was a sunny wednesday

It was a sunny wednesday. I sent Yuna to school and waited there for a while in hopes to see Lisa.

But it's been hours now yet there's still no signs of her. I waited until everyone in class was taken by their parents.

Still, I didn't see her.

When Yuna walked to me, I asked "Baby. Where is the Muffin Lady?"

She looked around first, "Dada there's no Muffin Lady."

"What do you mean there's no Muffin Lady?"

"There's no Muffin Lady Dada."

I sighed.

Sometimes I just want to get inside Yuna's head so I can understand what she's saying but in the end, I can't do anything about it.

I took her hand and we walked away.

"Dada, Yuna want eat."

"Okay baby, where do you want to eat?"

"House dada cook!" she jumped excitedly. I smiled.

"Okay baby! Dada will cook you the best" I promised and both of us travelled back home.

The rest of the days, I didn't saw Lisa. Maybe I was just creating illusions of her because I miss her. Yuna stopped mentioning her too.

I'm not sure but maybe she was just making up stories of the Muffin Lady.

On the other hand, I focused myself on processing Yuna's adotion papers.

It took me years to decide about this but I realized that Ji-eun is right. I treat Yuna as my own daughter now so what's the point of not giving my name to her?

My attorney says that the process will just take days to process because the mother is willing to sign the adoption papers.

And I can wait. I want to see Yuna write her name as Yuna Jeon already.

Lisa's POV