Torn Feelings

Class 3-C POV

After Class, the whole class gathered at Mr.Jeon's house except Bambam and Namjoon who where absent and the couples Jimin and Chaeyoung.

Mr.Jeon, made sure that his class is not tensed so he prepared some snacks for them to at least lesses the awkwardness.

Actually the whole class was casually talking and enjoying their time together except Lisa and Jeongyeon who's been quiet the whole time.

Dahyun and Tzuyu in one corner are busy talking about the coming pageant, Hoseok, Eunwoo and Jin are busy eating while shirtless Yoongi is having a nap.

Only Lisa and Jeongyeon are quiet. Mr Jeon noticed this so he said. "Jeongyeon, Lisa I had hoped you can at least talk about what happened. If it's okay with you. I want to hear your sides."

Lisa momentarily looked at Jeongyeon and explained everything. She explained that he saw Jimin kissing in the middle of talking with the crying Chae. That she did not tell her because she knows it is not the right time for she has a lot of problems going on. She explained that she confornted Jimin but Jimin regretted it and decided he will tell Chae himself."

The whole class finally understood what happened including their teacher who realized he has been jealous for Jimin over nothing.

When Jeongyeon heard this, her heart softened at the girl. All along she thought that Lisa cares for Jimin's feelings more than she cares for Chaeyoung's.

"I thought you both were hiding this from Chae. Now I understand that you just don't want to hurt her but Lisa, Jimin needs to learn his lesson!"

"I know but Chae's been hinting to end herself if Jimin leaves him. I can't bare to hurt her like that. I was so afraid for her to hurt herself so I choosed to be silent. And Jimin is genuinely sorry. He said he would tell her himself to explain his mistake." Lisa added.

Mr.Jeon was torn between the two students. He understands Lisa's reasoning but he also understands Jeongyeon.

"I agree with Lisa" Tzuyu raised her hand as if they were voting.

"No, Jeongyeon is right. We should be honest with our classmates even if it will hurt them." Dahyun said.

"I agree with Dahyun." Jin said while munching some crackers.

"Shut up! You're not even listening. Lisa's explanation is better." says Eunwoo.

"This dude? We all know you will always pick Lisa under any circumstances." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Eunwoo loves Lisa, Eunwoo love Lisa" Hosoek sing songed the words to tease the young man and almost all of the class laughed at him.

Well except Lisa who got awkward and Mr.Jeon who is somewhat fuming but still managed to control his pissed emotion.

"Please take this matter seriously." Mr.Jeon glared at the boys who were teasing each other.

"As I was saying, we should at least let Jimin handle the situation himself." Lisa said.

"But what if Jimin won't tell her?" Jeongyeon asked making Lisa's brows furrow.

"Then I have no choice but to tell her." Lisa said.

Her answer finally convinced Jeongyeon and got her nodding.

Mr.Jeon was about to say something when the door opened.

They were all shocked to see Jimin and Chaeyong there.

Holding hands and laughing while walking to them.