Back Home

Lisa's POV

Jihoon was already sleeping when we got home

Jihoon was already sleeping when we got home. After tucking him to bed, I went straight to Mr.Kim's room to talk about what I wanted to tell him, about me and Jungkook.

But when I knocked at his door, he was quick to open it as if expecting that I would come.

"Tae..." I called out softly. I'm quiet nervous about my intention of coming to his room but I have a feeling that he knows already.

Mr.Kim didn't speak a word. He just widened the door for me, a gesture of inviting me in his cold and spacious room.

"Please sit." he gestured at the sofa next to his bed. So I followed his request and I wait for him.

"I'll just change. Can you wait for a minute?" he asked.

I realized that he was still wearing his suit and it seems that he just got straight from the airport.

"Sure...take your time." I nodded.

Mr.Kim walked to his bathroom and I waited.

As I wait, I saw the luggages scattered on one corner so I stood to arranged them.

Knowing that he really just got home made me more guilty. I can't believe he went straight to our reunion to fetch me.

I was back at the sofa when Mr.Kim emerged from the bathroom. He was wrapped in a robe, hair damp as he just took a bath.

He walked to where I was while rubbing his hair dry.

"Ahh..that was refreshing!" he said then sat closely beside me. I stared at him for a moment. Admiring how a beautiful man he is. But no matter how perfect looking he is, I can't seem to fall for him. Even with those years of us being in Japan, no one has occupied my heart except for Jungkook.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Mr.Kim's gazed locked on me. His tone was gentle but direct.

"I..uhm.." suddenly I got nervous, as if my tongue was stucked inside.

I forgot what to say!

What was it again?

About Jungkook?

Yeah...

What about him?

About breaking up with Mr.Kim.

I closed my eyes before proceeding.

I have to choose the right words or else I will end up hurting him. I will hurt Mr.Kim who's been nothing but good to me.

And the fact that I am breaking up with a dying man makes it even worse.

He's dying yet I will be breaking his heart.