Babysitting

Class 3-C POV

"No! I was the one who thought about it first!" Jimin objected.

"No! It was my idea copycat!" Jeongyeon snapped.

"You just said you will gift him a scarf! Why change to glasses then?" Jimin was close to blowing up this time. For him, it is always Jeongyeon who ruins everything.

"I said I was choosing between scarf and glasses and now I realized reading glasses fits him more!"

"Guys! Stop being loud! My ears are hurting!" Tzuyu complained while leaning slightly to her boyfriend, Eunwoo. Eunwoo just pat her back in return.

"Then tell your friend to stop stealing someone's idea!" Jimin huffed.

"Excuse me Mr.Park Jimin but it's mine in the first place!" Jeongyeon was not threathened too. She's now fighting for her right.

Jimin was about to jump on Jeongyeon when the class president Namjoon stepped in.

"Stop! Or I won't hesitate to cancel this plan!" his authoritative tone silenced them all.

As for the moment, the class of 3-C is having a secret meeting to plan out a surprise party for their very favorite teacher, Mr.Jeon.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Soekjin, Jimin, Jeongyeon, Dayhyun, Tzuyu and Eunwoo gathered inside the classroom to have the meeting. Mr.Jeon is on leave so they used the time for his class to plan out things.

Namjoon was standing infront of the board as he is the brain of the plan.

They thought that the teacher deserves a surprise party for teaching them for almost 3 months. Also, all of them have planned to give him special gifts as a token of their appreciation.

Two weeks more and they'll be parting ways. All of them will be walking on their own paths and this might mean that they won't see each other again.

Although Hoseok will not be able to join, he said he will just send Mr.Jeon a recorded message for the party.

Same goes to Bambam who will not be able to go back.

Chaeyoung is absent for the day because she's having morning sickness while Lisa is not yet around.

"Geez! Just let the girl buy him reading glasses Jimin and you just buy him shades. Mr.Jeon will look cooler using shades than glasses just so you know."

Jimin's face lit up and pointed to him. "You're a genius Yoongi!" he clapped his hands before turning his head to Jeongyeon, sticking out his tongue to her.

Jeonyeon just rolled her eyes at him.

Namjoon who has a marker on his hand, rubbed his chin before writing, "So we are finally settled?"

He wrote on the board:

Gifts for Mr.Jeon

Namjoon - Speacial Book
Jimin - Shades
Jeongyeon - Reading glasses
Jin - Recipe Book for Long Lasting Love
Yoongi - (Secret)
Dahyun - Planner
Tzuyu - Beauty kit for Men
Eunwoo - Shoes
Chaeyoung - Jacket

After writing the words, the door flung open making them all nervous.

"Goodness gracious! I thought it's the principal or what!" Namjoon held his chest as he looked at Lisa.

"What are you guys doing?" Lisa looked around before her catching what is written on the board.

"We are planning something for Mr.Jeon." Namjoon began explaining the plans and shared the gifts which their classmates wishes to buy.