Make Up Sex ⚠

Lisa's POV

The following days, Mr

The following days, Mr.Kim left the country for a business trip so the talk about Jungkook was pushed back again.

I tried calling him to ask if we can talk on the phone but Mr.Kim was too busy that my calls were always answered by Baekhyun.

Baehyun told me that Mr.Kim has to close a deal with some Japanese investors and it will take them more than a week before they could go home.

So even if I want to be with Jungkook already, I still can't. Technically, I'm still Mr.Kim's girlfriend and it would look like I'm a cheater if I entertain Jungkook.

That's why the following days, I focused solely on teaching but I found it really hard especially when Jungkook kept messing with me

If Jungkook says he wants to flirt, he really wants to flirt.

For the following days, he's been passing back and forth wherever I am. Sometimes, he would pass by the open door as if he doesn't know I'm inside holding a class.

Other times, he would pass by just to wink at me or wave to me.

He would also interrupt my class just to ask for a sneaky kiss.

He doesn't even care if there are college students seeing him doing all of it.

It was fun at first but it got so annoying afterwards. I can't focus on my work because of him.

It is finally friday afternoon when the Dean of the college of Foreign Language called us for a meeting.

Being known as a married teacher, I made sure to not sit beside Jungkook. I am Mr.Kim gor my colleages and not Mrs Jeon so I should act like it.

And Jungkook noticed that I'm avoiding him so he chose to sit infront of me. Maybe to annoy me.

The long table was now filled with teachers and even if I'm trying to not make eye contact with him, he still uses his long legs to tap my shoes underneath the table.

But I kept on ignoring him as the Dean is close with the University President and the President is close with Mr.Kim. I don't want to create a scandal in this University by being lovey dovey with Jungkook.

The meeting started, explaining that the University will be requiring teachers to submit a research by pairs. When the Dean mentioned the word pair, Jungkook's gaze automatically turned on me.

I quickly shook my head to disagree. I can't pair with him. Doing research takes a lot of time and knowing Jungkook, he will make it a cuddling research instead.

I was about to ask Mina to be my pair when Jungkook raised his hand with his mischievous smile.

The fuck is he doing?

"Yes, Mr.Jeon?" the Dean asked.

"With all due respect ma'am but I would really like to be paired with Lisa. She's my student back then and I believe we can work on a research harmoniously."