Wedding

Lisa's POV

After getting caught,  Jungkook and I took a bath to face his mother

After getting caught,  Jungkook and I took a bath to face his mother. And I sure don't know how to face her right now. The last time I've seen her was 4 years ago and our relationship back then was pretty good.

But after what happened,  I don't know anymore how she will react at me. I'm sure she's mad that I left Jungkook back then and I would totally understand. I'm just hoping that she'll forgive me for it.

"I'm scared." I admitted once I came inside Jungkook's room. He was already dressed just like me.

"You'll be fine babe, don't worry." Jungkook smiled and took my hands in him. Just like the first time, here I am nervous again facing my love's mom.

Hand in hand we both went down to face his mom, and as I was expecting her to slap me or curse at me for hurting her son,  it was the opposite.

Cause Mrs. Jeon ran to me and embraced me in her arms. Just like a mother and daughter's reunion, she cried and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're alive!" she sobbed. "Please don't leave my son again, please. We almost lost him when you left." Mrs.Jeon's confession crushed my heart to million pieces.

"I'm sorry... I didn't--" I felt so guilty seeing a mother cry like this.

"I don't care if you can't give us our grandchild,  just please... Please don't leave Jungkook again." she cupped my cheeks to look into me with hopeful eyes.

"I won't leave him again. I promise mother." that's all that I needed to say to make her smile. She wiped her tears and pulled me in for another hug, tighter than before.

"Geez mom! Stop being dramatic!" Jungkook teased while chuckling. He looks at as if amused.

"Who's being dramatic when it was you who almost jumped off a bridge crying like a little baby while screaming Lisa's name? Thank goodness someone saw him and was able to stop him from jumping off the Han River." her mom rolled her eyes ar him.

My head snapped to Jungkook, "Is this true?" I asked and he looked away, feeling a little embarrased.

"Ughh.. I'm hungry! Let's eat." he turned and walked straight into the kitchen where Yuna is eating.

"That boy really!" Mrs. Jeon sighed as we both watch him leave.

"I have so many thing to ask you and to talk to you but right now I'm just so happy that you are back with my son." the old woman smiled, taking my hand for her to squeeze.

"I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused you and you son. I will explain everything mother." I bowed.

"There's no need. I just want both of you to be happy. I heard from Jungkook about your condition Lisa and trust me, we don't think less of you for it. We will still support your relationship whatever it is that you can and can't give. So please don't be hard on yourself, Lisa." She understandingly explained and I feel like shit for worrying about being infertile back then. If I only knew that they are as understanding as this.