Class Rebel

Lisa's POV

After minutes of running, I finally reached Chae's house

After minutes of running, I finally reached Chae's house. I was panting so hard when the servants allowed me in.

"Where is Chae?" I asked worriedly.

"She's in her room Lisa. She won't talk to us. Please make her go down." Alicia, The old lady who has been serving Chae's household for decades now said.

"What happened?" I asked. Although I know it is about her parents.

"Her parents were arguing about the divorce earlier this morning and Chae heard them. Then she confronted her parents but they seemed to not care about her feelings. Both of them left for work and now Chae's here. She's been crying in her room for hours now. I'm so worried about her Lisa. Please help your friend." she said. I looked at the old lady and nodded.

"I will try my best Madam"

I reached the door of her room.

"Chae, it's me Lisa. Please let me in." I said while knocking.

The door opened making me witness a crying Chae. Her eyes are already swelling from crying.

"Lisa!" Chae ran to my arms and hugged me tightly while sobbing.

I placed my hand at her back and started rubbing to give a little comfort.

"They are divorcing Lisa." her voice echoed in her room.

"Please stop crying Chae. I'm here now." I said as I walked her to her bed.

We sat down together as I took her hand and she began telling me what happened.

"So you're telling me that your father will leave you because of another woman?" I asked in disbelief.

I have known for a long time that his father has always caused a problem in their family for always having another woman. And Chae is the one who suffers the most.

She's an only child. They are really rich but her mother is too stressed by his father's sinful acts that she would always focus on their businesses.

That made Chaeyoung a lonely child. But recently, she started pulling out attention from her parents by doing rebellious acts.

She'd try to do her worst at school just so she will have the worst grades. She thought that failing in class will somehow make her parents realize that she needs them.

She thought they will get back together and help her when they see that she's having a hard time. But right now she was so wrong.

Her low performance didn't help in solving her problem. Clearly, her parents marriage is not working anymore.

But I did not expect that this will lead to a divorce. Her mother has always fought for the marriage for years now and maybe this time she's had enough.