New Teacher

Seoul National University High School

Walking along the school corridors of the school is a breathtakingly young and gorgeous man. He was dresssed nice and clean with his suit and tie while carrying files with his muscular arms.

He was so enchanting and attention grabbing that all the students gathered to get a better glimpse. Eyes were fixated on him and most of them are from young girls. They were squeaking in admiration while the boys are rolling their eyes out of insecurity.

His movement was straight. Not even paying attention to all the girls who are rushing out to get a good look of him. He was used to it in all honesty. Being called handsome, gorgeous, hot, perfect was an everyday chant for him.

Trully, Jeon Jungkook's physical feature was no joke. He is someone you would drool over. He is someone you would dream to be with. His manly features and his perfectly sculptured body is evident on the ladies' eyes but he has this cold and intimidating aura that people think they shouldn't messed up.

Today is the day that he set foot to this University. He came here for one reason.

And that is to become a substitute teacher.

Yes, you heard it right. He is a teacher. A freshly graduate one and he was lucky to land a job (Although not permanent) in the biggest University High School in Seoul. Sadly for these girls who are attracted to him, he came here not to flirt but to work.

Besides, his heart is already taken by someone.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! Finally you're here!" a warm and beautiful smile welcomed me the moment I entered the school's faculty room

"Jisoo" I offered a bow to my friend who recommended me for the position.

"This jerk! Can't you even smile? You've been frowning a lot since we were in college. Now you have lines on your forehead!" Jisoo smacked my arm.

"What is there to smile for?" I asked.

"Whatever. You're as cold as ever Jeon. If I were you, loosen up a bit because it won't help you being so stern in this kind of job" she warned but I remained unfazed. I'm not the type of person who would smile a lot and talk a lot for no exact reason.