The Baby Groom

Class 3-C POV

The group of men formed a circle and with the cue of the MC, the music started playing.

They started passing the garter to each other and everytime the garter touches Mr. Jeon's hands, he would pass it quickly to the guy next to him.

One by one, the number of participants decreases. And soon only three of them are left: Mr. Jeon, Bambam and a good looking guy name Jaehyun which is Eunwoo's cousin.

"This is exciting hon!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands from her seat. Everyone's attention was at the three guys.

"I know right! Look at Mr. Jeon's face. He looks so serious, I bet he'll win." Jimin commented while holding Chae's hand. They are now seated next to each other and enjoying the little game.

Even Lisa was tensed at the most awaited game of the evening. She definitely knows what's going on inside her boyfriend's head. She knows he will do his best to win, for her.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon was sure that Bambam will make way for him and so he's only threatened towards the other guy who seems as competitive as him.

"Bambam, take the garter and lose." he ordered his former student but Bambam just smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon, I won't lose this time." he smirked. Bambam won't let Mr. Jeon win this time. This is his only chance to get close to his crush after so many years away.

Mr. Jeon was surprised to hear this. He felt a little betrayed but at the same time challenged. "Really? Then challenge accepted."

And the music started again. The boys passed to garter to each other until the music stopped, the garter stopped at the guy named Jaehyun but he was too quick to throw it at Bambam's side which succesfully landed on Bambam's hand.

Mr. Jeon secretly laughed at this. Bambam is finally out. And only the two of them are left.

'The guy is good looking. I can't lose to this one' , Mr. Jeon thought.

No words are spoken between them. Yet the audience could feel the tension between the two. By the way they stare at each other screams as if they'll fight to death.

"At this point, the game will be played differently. The one who gets to hold the garter when the music stops, will be declared as the winner. So, let the music begin!"

And at that point, both good looking men pass the garter to each other. Mr. Jeon makes sure that he holds the garter tightly everytime it was pass to him.

The music finally stopped and the garter fell on Jaehyun's hands but Jungkook charged forward and took it from him.

"I will kill you if you don't give this motherfucking garter to me." that's all that he had to say for Jaehyun to let go of the garter. He was frightened to be honest.

"And we have a winner!" the MC announced while Jungkook smiled in victory.

"I can't believe I won." Mr. Jeon jumped up and down showing the garter to the audience.

Lisa also stood and clapped her hands. She's so proud of his man. Actually, the whole class of 3-C was.

Jungkook looked around and searched for Lisa. When he spotted her on her chair, he smiled and mouthed "Baby, I won!"

Eunwoo and Tzuyu was smiling at the turn of events.

"This couple is really competitive." Tzuyu laughed.

"For real, I hope they get married soon." Eunwoo added.

"For sure they will."

The MC spoke again "And finally we have our baby bride and baby groom, may I request the both of you to come forward?" he requested.