CEO Hunting

Class3-C POV

"Dude this is cool!" Hoseok clapped his hand in awe as he stare at Yoongi's new tattoo on his back.

Yoongi just smirked while showing his eagle tattoo on his back as his classmates gathered around him.

It is monday and the class is now back to normal even if Bambam was not there anymore.

"Ahh..Why can't I have a tattoo as cool as that? I want some jellyfish on my arms but my mom won't let me have one." Jin said.

"What the fuck? That's weird!" Jeongyeon said and the girls started laughing.

"Why not? Jellyfish is awesome and cool you know. They are even deadly because of their deadly sting." Jin defended.

Suddenly, Mr.Jeon came inside the class holding some books on his arms.

Making the class rush to their seats to attentively listen.

Mr.Jeon cleared his throat and looked at the direction where Lisa is sitting.

But the girl's attention was not on him but on the note on her desk.

Mr.Jeon sighed and recalled the moment earlier back at home where they silently shared a breakfast.

After that, Lisa walked to school with the same down expression without talking to him.

This made him decide to act casually around her as he is still in a relationship with Ji-eun. But once everything is done between them, he planned to pursue Lisa immediately.

This way, he can make sure that he is being fair to the both of them.

He will go to Australia on Saturday just for the break up to happen.

"Class, The School Festival shall start in few days. I believe each of you are prepared with the individual task I assigned." Mr.Jeon said while raising a brow.

Everyone in class nodded.

Mr.Jeon looked over Tzuyu and recalled what Jennie had told her. That is to tend to Tzuyu's needs for the pageant to make sure that she will win because of her mother.

So he asked "Tzuyu, are you ready? The pageant will be two days from now."

"Yes, Mr.Jeon. I am so ready." she answered with confidence.

"Good but I will still have to train your way of answering questions. I will hold a tutorial for you after class." Mr.Jeon said and the girl nooded.

That moment, Lisa was silently listening as Mr.Jeon and Tzuyu are talking. She can't help but be jealous of the attention her classmate is getting from the teacher.

But she masked down the jealousy inside by reading her notes which she can't understand because her mind is filled with the thoughts of her teacher.

After class, each of the student left in pairs. Jimin with Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon with Dahyun, Namjoon with Hoseok, and Eunwoo with Jin and Yoongi.

Lisa was surprised that the teacher, Mr.Jeon left her with Tzuyu to practice in another room. This got her jealous more.

As a result, she decided to just skip the tutorial with Mr.Wang.

That's when she remembered that she was supposed to look for Mr.Kim, the CEO who threathens to demolish the orphanage.

Just remembering this, her blood boiled and without waiting any longer, she walked straight where the Kim Real Estate and Development building is at.