Class Beauty

Jungkook's POV

"Mr.Jeon, Have you heard about what happened to Ms.Chungha?" Lisa asked the moment we got inside the house.

Her voice was slightly shaking and her body is trembling in fear.

"Who told you?" I asked. I wonder how the information got to Lisa when the whole faculty was briefed to never mention the news among students to avoid the scandal from spreading.

"Jeongyeon" she answered and I almost rolled my eyes. That girl really.

"Yeah..I've heard about it but hey. Stop worrying nothing will happen." I said to comfort her. I held Lisa by her cheeks as I carress it gently.

"What if they found out about us? We were just kissing in one room and an incident like this happened. It is the same case as us." Lisa replied with the same resltess voice and I just had to stroke her hair to calm her down.

"Listen, it will not happen to us. We will do something about this. I guess from now on, we have to act more casual in school. Besides we can always bond together when we go home. Are you fine with that plan Lisa?" I asked.

"Yes, anything just to spare us from scandal. I don't want the same thing to happen to us." Lisa's eyes were almost watwring this time.

"I know. I assure you it will not happen. And Lisa we got 10 weeks before your graduation. After your graduation we can freely show this relationship to the world." I explained.

"10 weeks?" she asked.

"Yes, less than ten week Lisa so hang on okay? We can do this."

Lisa finally smiled after hearing my words. She then clung her arms around my neck as I snake my arms around h waist giving her a soft peck on the lips.

Later that night, We were eating when we talked about the coming festival.

"How was your cafe preparation by the way?" I asked.

"It was fine I guess. I just hope some students will choose our cafe tonorrow. I have seen the cafe's of other sections and they're really amazing than ours."

"Don't worry, if no one come to your cafe, I'll buy everything that you guys are selling."

"Aishh..I don't want you to do that. I want real costumers. I will wear a black maid outfit tomorrow Mr.Jeon. good thing the school provides costumes for this." she said.

Lisa continued sharing her thoughts about the coming festival while I listen to her in amusement. As her eyes would sparkle everytime she gets excited over something.

She's so relaxing to just look at and listen at. That I don't mind listening to her stories 24/7.

Class 3-C POV