Wedding Day

Y'all, it took me years to update because it was hard editing Lisa. My editing skills sucks but I tried my best. 😄😅

Lisa's POV

"Ready Baby?"

"Ready Baby?"

"Yeah." I nodded before stepping out of his car.

Today, Jungkook and I had set up an appointment with a wedding planner and I am beyond excited. I can't wait to get tied to this man, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, I can't wait to make him happy by fullifilling his needs and wishes.

Jungkook led me inside a building of one of the most famous wedding planner in Korea and I was surprised when a young lady, just the age of Jungkook welcomed us.

"Hi! I'm Maria, i'll be your wedding planner. Mrs.Jeon set up your appointment with me." she offered her hand to shake and I excitedly shook them.

"I'm Lisa. I'm glad to meet you."

The lady smiled lightly and faced Jungkook "Mr. Jeon, it's been a long time." she smirked and hugged him which surprised me.

Jungkook worriedly looked at me, I can tell he was shocked too. "Uhm..Yeah. been a long time. So shall we proceed with the plan?" he asked as if not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Of course, let's go! " Jungkook held my hand so tightly in his as Maria lead us inside her office.

When we got in, she introduced us to her team.  There were five ladies there which will cater to different matters regarding the wedding. From the wedding dress, to the reception to the ceremony and all.

She started discussing our plans about the wedding. Apparently,  the bride to be should be delighted but I can't. I can't shrug the feeling that there's something off about the planner. By the way she uninterestedly listens to my wishes but is way too responsive when Jungkook is the one talking.

"How many people are you planning to invite?" Maria asked.

"Jungkook, is it okay if I invite the orphaned and mother Yasha?"

"Sure baby, you can invite all the people you want." Jungkook lovingly rubbed my back but it didn't escape my eyes how the planner rolled her eyes.

"Orphaned? Who in the world invites them?" I heard her mutter under her breath and I was surprised. Jungkook seemed to not hear it so I just pretended I didn't too for the sake of Mrs. Jeon. I don't like the planner but who am I to complain when the Jeon's planned everything before hand.

All I could do is be grateful.

We began discussing about the visitors and then proceeded to choosing the wedding dress.

"I like this one." I said pointing to a specific wedding dress on the brochure they provided. It looks simple but nice. And the price is cheaper, I can afford it.