Missing Bestfriend

Lisa's POV

The next day was a normal day for both Mr.Jeon and I. I woke up to see him cooking breakfast for the both of us.

Making me remember that last night, he came to my room to help me with the Math problem Mr.Wang gave.

Surprisingly, Mr.Jeon was really good at Math. As if he's a Math Major hinself. I was able to pick up everything that he taught me.

I solved the problem effortlessly through his guidance and when I finished, he checked it and told me I did it right.

I was very happy last night. I feel really lucky because I was tutored by my own teacher without asking me something in return.

Living with Mr.Jeon feels like I'm a princess and for the first time after years of being abused by my uncle that I really feel at peace.

All thanks to Mr. Jeon's kindness. And again, as days goes by, My feelings are deepening for him.

The feeling is terrifyingly exciting but I am very much aware of the dangers of it.

Mr. Jeon has a girlfriend.

They are in a relationship for I don't know how long. But I can feel that she is very special to him.

So what I am feeling right now should be kept aside in order to not ruin their peaceful relationship.

I don't want him to know how I feel. Because I don't want him to be awkward around me. I am already contented with what we have right now.

This teacher-student relationship is conveniently working for me. I can get to spend time with him everyday.

Yes, I am fine with this.

(A/n: Mr

(A/n: Mr. Jeon's Kitchen)

Mr.Jeon's finally noticed me standing by the door of the kitchen, a smile plastered on his face when he saw me.