Class Sunshine

Comments please hahaha 📝

Let's have a guessing game who among the students speaks the following lines.

Class 3-C POV

The class focused at their phone screens with full of anticipation of what'll happen

The class focused at their phone screens with full of anticipation of what'll happen. As of the moment, only Lisa is in view and they can't see Mr.Jeon.

"Ughh! Lisa is not talking. She's just stairing outside." Jimin sighed as he noticed that Lisa seemed to be uninterested with their teacher.

"There..she finally faced Mr.Jeon's direction!" Jeongyeon pointed out. The class wears ear pieces to converse with each other. And it is probably the silliest decision they could come up with as they look like wrestling commentators.

"Oh my God! What are they talking?" Dahyun squeaked. She doesn't want to miss anything that's why she's not blinking.

"Shhh..quiet! I can't concentrate." Yoongi's annoyed voice was heard on their ear piece.

"Oh my god!!! They are really talking to each other!" Chae screamed as she shook Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin, silence your girlfriend! I'm trying hard to read Lisa's mouth" Jin whined.

"I wish Mr.Jeon court her so that they can be together! That would be perfect right babe?" Tzuyu said.

She can't help but smile at her phone screen. On the other hand, Eunwoo was just quietly watching on his own phone.

"What the fuck! She smiled! Oh shit Oh shit! He sat beside her!!!!"

"What are they talking about?"

"They look like they're close."

"What's the real score?"

"I swear everything is fast!"

"OH MY GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

The whole class screamed when they finally witnessed the two kiss.

"They are kissing! I can't!"

"What the fuck!"

"How the???"

"What is Happening?"

"Guys! I can't breath!"

Shhhhh"

"Guys, I really can't breath!"

"Shhh...shut your mouth Hoseok."

"Damn! Mr.Jeon is kissing the man-hater Lisa! I can't believe it."

"Guys..."

Silence followed when the two on screen started kissing passionately.

"Oh shit! Mr.Jeon's hands are on her--"

"Shut up Yoongi!"

"Damn! He's kissing her neck!"