Wrongly Accused

Jungkook's POV

I gave up searching for Lisa and just hopped she would come to school tomorrow so that I can ask her to just stay at my house while her guardian is being temporarily prisoned

The worst part is, her uncle can bail himself out until we prove him guilty of an attempted rape.

Yeah. Law sucks. But I made sure that he will not afford the bail price. But the court proceedings are still on going and it would usually take months to year to finish. I really think he needs to rot there for doing that to Lisa.

After a long and tiring day at work, I took a hot shower to freshen up.

When I was done changing, I recieved a message from my friend Jisoo.

Jisoo: Jeon

Me: What?

Jisoo: Can you ask your student to take down her post on twitter.

Jungkook: Who?

Jisoo: Jeongyeon. She posted about your dating students and now it created student-wars.

Jungkook: So? What's wrong for posting Jimin and Chaeyoung's photos. The whole campus knows they're dating right?

Jisoo: You don't understand. The name of our school was being mentioned at every tweet. Mr. Yang is so worried that he asked me to take care of this.

Jungkook: Why are they so pressed about students dating? I don't understand. I usually see Jimin and Chaeyoung kissing out of campus and no one raises a brow.

Jisoo: Stupid. I'm not talking about Jimin and Chaeyoung. I'm talking about Eunwoo. You know how many fangirls he has right? Now they are fighting on twitter because of Jeongyeon's post.

Jungkook: What? You're telling me that Eunwoo is dating someone?

Jisoo: Yes you read it right.

Jungkook: But who is he dating among my students. Tzuyu? Dahyun?

Jisoo: He's dating Lisa.

I squinted my eyes on the phone screen and tried to read it if I was reading it right. Did she just say Lisa?

Eunwoo is dating Lisa?

Jisoo: Jungkook? Please reply back. Tell me if ypu can take care of this.

Jungkook: Send me the twitter account.

Jisoo: @YourSchoolGossip

I didn't reply Jisoo anymore my fingers were in a rush to see the post.

I hope it's not true though.

But when I logged in on my own twitter account, I saw it myself.

Lisa and Eunwoo seemed to be kissing behind a tree.