Fifth Attempt ⚠

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and I finally reached home after spending dinner at his parents' house

I was taking off my shoes by the door when I felt him on my back.

Jungkook rubbed my hips and whispered "Take a shower first on your room, I'll wait for you in my room."

I got instant goosebumps just having him whisper the words to me.

I know what he means. What we should do.

We will do the "baking" that's what it is.

I finished my warm bath and got ready. I felt smooth and prepared to be kissed all over by Jungkook's lips.

If his heart-stopping kisses were anything to go by, his skills in bed will be first class.

One last look at my reflection in the mirror and I felt ready for our night of passion.

I left the bathroom and had wrapped myself in a robe. I'm not wearing anything underneath cause it's no use.

I opened the door and caught him already lying on his bed while reading something on his phone.

He looked like he just came from the shower too. He was shirtless and I don't if he's wearing boxers or not as he was covered by the white sheet.

I walked and snuggled next to him. I was about to peek what he's reading when his mouth was already on mine.

His tongue in my mouth had erased all thoughts of reading, he was probing, searching and duelling with mine.

"You took so long." he managed to say in between heavy kissing.

The pressure of his mouth on mine was intoxicating. I wanted more than anything at that moment but to feel him.

The air in the roomed stilled and a hot flash of heat covered my body, his passionate kisses increased.

He held me tight to his body, wrapping his arms around my back. I just noticed he still had his boxers on, but I could feel his hard cock against my stomach.

I needed something for a change as last time I checked, Jungkook said he wants me on top of him so I decided to do it.

Pushing him over to his back I sat astride his hips and leaned down and took over kissing.

"Oh..Lisa..you're full of surprises." he smiled before kissing again.

Kissing his thin lips while him carressing my hips turned me on more. I had control, even if it was only for a few minutes.

I can feel both of us are so turned on that we are starting to get wild. Open mouth kissing, my tongue licking in and out of his mouth. Messily missing where I wanted to go and catching his lips in my teeth.