Jealous Teacher

Jungkook's POV

When I got home, it was already dark

When I got home, it was already dark. And I was surprised that Lisa was not home too.

Where could she be? She didn't tell me she will leave today?

Maybe she's at Chae's again. I wonder why she always spends time with her when they are always together at class.

Is my company not enough?

All along I was hoping I can come home to her cooking and her beautiful smile. Sadly not.

I walked in my bedroom and changed to my comfort clothes when I remember about the date.

Wanting to hear how Bambam's date turned out, so I sent a message to Namjoon.

I had to ask his help in watching over Bambam's date so that he can help in my place when things go wrong.

Also, I am excited to see who his date is. Bambam texted me that the girl agreed and I was beyond happy that the plan is turning out well.

I took my phone and typed a message,

Namjoon, how is Bambam's date going? I hope everything's fine there?

I smiled sending the message. I can't wait to hear an update from him.

When my phone beeped, I quickly swiped it to read.

Everything is good Mr.Jeon. Bambam and Lisa are having a good time.

Huh?

I tried to reread the message if I'm just having hallucinations of Lisa but it's really Lisa which is written.

Lisa?

What is Lisa doing there?

Maybe Namjoon just had a typo.

Not long after, an image was sent.

I pressed the image to load but when I saw it,

I dropped my phone.

What the fuck?

My eyes lingered on the phone' screen which surprisingly didn't broke. I took my phone back and stared at the image again.

This is Lisa?

Fuck! This is really Lisa?

But why?

Why are they hugging?

Shutting my eyes closed, I tried to think properly.

Is Lisa the one Bambam has mentioned that he loves?

Oh shit.

Did he confessed?

Did she accepted?