Unwarranted Threats

To my readers who leaves me comments, I love you! 😘

Ji-eun's POV

"Just abort it

"Just abort it. It will just ruin our career." Jingoo uninterestedly checked his watch as if I'm taking much of his time.

"What the fuck? You did this! You should be responsible for it!" I yelled at his face and I don't care. How dare of him suggest such a thing to me?

"You enjoyed it too just like how I did Ji-eun!"

What the hell?

"But you fucking got me pregnant!"

"And I didn't do it on purpose. Look, I'm sorry that this happened but our careers are more important than this." he said pointing at my tummy as if it disgraces him.

"So you would have it aborted just because of your career?" I can't believe this man!

"No offense but yes. It was an accident. I really didn't mean it. I'll just give you enough money to terminate it okay?"

"I can't believe you!"

"Ji-eun stop being dramatic and just take my advice. Continuing that will also ruin your image and reputation. At times like this, you should be more practical."

"You know what? I really regret leaving Jungkook for you. I just realized that he has balls unlike you you. Coward! Get out!" I yelled.

"Ji-eun.."

"I said get out of my car!!!" I screamed at his face.

He really got out of the car and angrily slammed the door.

How dare of him do this to me!

What a coward!

I think I'll lost my mind now.

What now?

I don't know what to do.

Where should I go?

I don't want to abort this child. That's just insane to do!

But how about my career?

What will happen to me now?

I don't have a family to take care of me.

If I only have Jungkook now, there'll be no problem.

I just realized that he's way better than him.

I know Jungkook will take care of me.

So I guess I need to get him back?

He's my only hope to get out of this mess.

Maybe he can take care of me and the baby.

Right! I just need to talk to him and he'll surely accept me back.