Class Missunderstanding

Lisa's POV

Mr.Jeon and I were silently eating dinner, when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other and for a moment I tensed.

Is it Ji-eun?

Does she know that I live here?

What if not?

Mr.Jeon looked at me calmly and stood. "I'll go get it." he said and I nodded nervously. He went out to see who is there so I just waited at my seat.

Why am I even acting like a mistress or something when we're not in any romantic relationship.

Basically, I am the only who has kept feelings for the man but Mr.Jeon's loyalty is to his girl.

It just happened that he is very kind and caring to me.

Yes, he's like that to all his students not just me.

That is even why my classmates likes him very much.

As I observe, there were so many changes on the behavior of Class 3-C.

Most of my classmates are very attentive now. They seldom cut classes and even if one would absent, he sure has a valid reason.

Just like now, Bambam and Chaeyoung were absent because of their family problems.

I am happy though that I have comforted Chaeyoung enough and probably Jimin will take part in correcting his mistake.

But I'm also sad that I cannot get to comfort Bam. He is my bestfriend too but I cannot help him with his problem.

I have heard that his family is migrating to the US which saddens him the most.

I know he doesn't want to leave South Korea. He's been attached to us already.

And it will be very impossible to change the decision of his parents.

"Lisa, are you done eating?" Mr.Jeon asked when he came back from the door.

"Yes Mr.Jeon. I will wash the dishes first." I said and stood to clean the table but he somehow managed to pull me by my wrist.

"I'll do the washing later, come here first." he said pulling me to the living room.

I am weirded out by his sudden excitement but I realized why he was pulling me when I saw a shoe box on the coffee table.

Don't tell me...

"Good thing the delivery was quick. At least you have something to use tomorrow to school."

I was surprised and overwhelmed by this.

This man is just too much. How can he be so sweet?

I can't help but look at his handsome face as he let me sat on the couch. He kneeled in front of me as if he was going to propose.