Playing Cupid

Lisa's POV

The way I held my self from running back to his arms to forgive him was undeniably hard

My heart was definitely fighting with my own mind. The moment that I walked away was the same moment that I wanted to just kiss him, to embrace him and to tell him that I love him so much and I'm willing to let it go even if I was hurting.

But in the end, my mind won so I straightly walked away.

I can't let my feelings outwin my reasoning. Jungkook clearly cheated and even if his reason were true, it's still not enough of an assurance that he won't do it again.

So yeah. I had to leave him. Just for a day or two. If I see him again and he ask me to forgive him, I'm sure I will. I really wanted to forgive him now but he needs to learn his lesson first.

He's showing no effort in pushing that girl away and he needs to find ways on how to handle her. Because right now, I'm sure that the P.E. teacher will not stop until she gets him.

I kept walking on my way to the orphanage. It is the only place where I can be at peace. I know he knows that I'll head there but I honestly want him to know where I am so he can chase me anytime.

I'm stupid I know but this is the only way I can measure his loyalty to me. If he really loves me that much, he will do anything to get me back.

That night, I sleeped with the kids. I was about to close my eyes when I received a message.

I miss you. I hope you forgive me soon baby.

-Jk

A smile formed on my lips when I read his message. I felt giddy that fingers rushed to type a reply.

"I miss you too Jungkook." but then I realized that it's too early to fall under his charm. I quickly discarded my message and shook my head.

I can't believe he's charm can affect me like this. I swear one more message from him and I won't hesitate to run to his house and kiss him senselessly. That's how weak my heart is when it comes to Jungkook.

But as if my prayers were answered, my phone beeped again.

Another message from Jungkook?!!!

I almost squeaked from my bed as I swipe my phone but I frowned when the message was not from him.

"How are you? I hope you travelled safe."

-KT

How did he get my number?

I almost forgot about our talk yesterday.

Mr.Kim must be the weirdest person I met. I mean who else aside from him would offer a hell of a big company to a person whom he doesn't know.