Negative Thoughts

Lisa's POV

I covered my eyes when my face was hit by the sunlight which comes from the window of the room

Oh god.

It hurts.

My body is hurting so much.

I look beside me and was surprised to see a sleeping Mr.Jeon. His arms were wrapped around me. As his head rests on my stomach.

He was naked. And I can clearly see his perfectly shaped ass.

"hmm" he groaned when I tried to move. But I successfully got off the bed without him waking up.

The sight of the sheets terrifies me. Making me remember how I lost my virginity to him last night.

It was so good. The memory of having your first sex with the man you really love was greater than the pain it gave.

But I also feel shy with what happened. I don't know if he enjoyed it just like I did.

I limp-walked to the mirror and stared at my self.

I'm a woman now. I have experienced sex at last. If Chae knows this, she would be laughing and teasing me endlessly for sure. No wonder why Jimin and her loves it so much.

I look at my sleeping boyfriend again and God he is so perfect. How can a man be as perfect as this?

It took me seconds--no minutes to just stare at him.

He is mine now.

And no one is taking him away from me.

I look at the clock by the wall and contemplated whether to go or not go at school?

I wanted to go but I still feel sore. My classmates would be laughing at me if they see me walk like this.

They don't even know that I have a boyfriend. I mean they don't know Mr.Jeon and I's relationship.

Except Eunwoo.

Last night, when we were dancing, he told me that he knows about me and Mr.Jeon's relationship.

I got scared at first but he seemed to be fine with it. He even adviced me to be careful when being around our teacher. He said at some point, we forget about it and we act suspicious.

I really wanted to thank Eunwoo last night but Mr.Jeon's phone call cut our talk. I think I'll just thank him if I see him at school.

I walk to get a towel on Mr.Jeon's dresser and walked out of the room to take a bath at my own room.

Mr.Jeon said that I can freely use his bathroom but I'm used to my own so I don't want to use his. Besides, I am scared for him to wake up while I am naked in his shower. I still feel awkward about what happened.