Deciding for a New Story

Hi readers, will you please help me decide on what story to write next?

Here are the snippets:

Story Plot #1

Sister Lisa devoted her life to serving God.

Will she be able to fulfill her devotion now that her life was suddenly entangled with the aggressive Jeon Jungkook?

Story Plot #2

I switched off the airplane mode curiously tapped the bird app logo.

#BenvetulaLalisa trending at no. 1 Worldwide with over a million of tweets.

I blinked a few times processing the updates from my fans which I secretly read thorugh my secret twitter account.

I just couldn't believe it. I'm still on the air, on my way to Paris for the Paris Fashion Week with only YG's staffs accompanying me and this tremendous amount of welcome is too overwhelming that sometimes I couldn't believe it.  Yet, inspite of the fans support, I can't help but still feel anxious.

Well I hope the girls are here to cheer me up and tell me to not be nervous because even if I've been to fashion shows, It still pressures me how to act around all these high profiled persons in the fashion world.

And this day, I'm about to represent the Brand Prada. Feeling excited I smiled as I look at the clouds out of the plane's small window.

I lifted my camera and took a picture of it, smiled at the screen when I made sure I took few good shots.

But then paused realizing something.

Clouds...

Suddenly it reminded me of him and emptiness took over. My chest started aching and I did my best to let go of the thought.

The way it is so hard to forget that one person.
And how his face appears everytime I see clouds, stars and even the moon.

"Why is it so hard to forget you ko--"

"Lisa?"

As if caught in the act, I quickly covered my mouth realizing that I was speaking on the plane and about to utter an idol's name. Looking up at the owner of the voice, I was surprised to see a pretty face.

"Chungha?" she smiled.

"Yes, I didn't know you're on the same flight." She looked around then spoke "Wait let's talk later. I'm heading to the lavatory." she politely excused herself and walked away.

I face palmed myself when she was out of sight.

Gosh! I hope she didn't hear me say his name. Or else it'll be a big scandal.

I mean who would've thought that Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink has been dating the most popular maknae of the kpop industry.

Sadly, it was long over and all I need to do right now is to pretend that nothing happened.