Class Gossip

Lisa's POV

I went home and took so off the clothes I borrowed from Mr

I went home and took so off the clothes I borrowed from Mr. Jeon to wash them.

Afraid that my uncle will come back, I decided to leave the house for a while until I make sure he stays in jail forever.

After taking some of my important belongings, I walk to Hope Children Orphanage to stay there for the mean time.

I honestly don't know where to go. I'm so scared to stay back at home and I can't go back to Mr. Jeon. He said that I can only stay there for one night and he wants me out the next day.

So I left early without waiting for him. He may just kick me out if he sees that I'm still there, right?

I can't stay at Chaeyoung's because I don't want to worry her. She has so much going on right now and I don't want to add to her stack of problems.

Now, the only place I'm sure I can run to is the Orphanage. Maybe mother Yasha can allow me to stay their for one night or two until I find somewhere else to sleep.

When I got at my safe haven,  I was welcomed again with warm and tight hugs by my favorite children. For a moment, I forgot about my problems. Just seeing them smile like this gives me joy and happiness.

Children gives me hope. That's why I wanted to be  a teacher.

I want to be a great teacher. Just like Mr. Jeon.

A smile crept to my lips when I remember him. Like I'm daydreaming of a prince charming.

How can a man be so perfect?

Mr. Jeon's girlfriend is really lucky.

I wonder how she looks like?

Maybe she's so pretty because Mr. Jeon is really handsome.

Will I ever find a man like Mr. Jeon? I hope so. But it's impossible for a trash like me to find someone like him.

I don't even have decent clothes to wear. I bet no one would like me.

But Bambam likes me right?
Nah! Bambam just loves me as his bestfriend not as a girl. Chaeyoung and the others are just exaggerating.

Now I miss my classmates. Do they even miss me? They are so used to me being absent that it doesn't matter for them if they don't see me for days.

I sighed.

After teaching the children, Mother Yasha asked me to buy some neccesities for the children. I also asked mother Yasha if I can stay the night and she allowed me.

Thank God!

When I went out of the orphanage, I was surprised to see my classmate peaking side to side at the street while hiding behind a tree.