Teacher's Side

Lisa's POV

"Are you pregnant?" I asked Chae

"Are you pregnant?" I asked Chae. As she was gargling with the water to clean herself.

"No. I think I just ate too much ice cream." she said but I don't believe her.

"Park Chaeyong, are you lying to me?" I pressed her more using my mother-like tone.

"Of course not. I really am not pregnant. We are using protection and will your please lower down your voice. Servants might hear you." she said.

"I swear I will kill Jimin if you are." I said, my eyes not leaving the girl.

"I'm really not Lisa. Stop overreacting and even if I am pregnant I'm sure everything will be fine because Jimin will take care of me."

"But you're so young to be pregnant. And how are you even sure about Jimin taking care of you?"

"Lisa, please believe me. He loves me. He even took me last week to his family. That's how serious he is with me." she said smiling again.

"He did?" I almost scoffed out of disbelief.

"Yes, so now keep quiet and I want to continue watching the drama and will you please change your uniform now. I have pretty pajamas you can use." she said chuckling as if she has no problem.

This girl really. One moment she was crying and now she's laughing.

I just really hope she's not pregnant.

The Next Day, I left Chaeyoung while she still sleeping.

It was just 5 in the morning when I left and arrive at Mr.Jeon's house past 5.

I arrived fast because I can walk freely and easily with my white sneakers. I had to use this because my school shoes hurts my feet.

When I got inside, I made sure to cook Mr.Jeon a breakfast. I need to make up for him for not coming home last night.

To be honest, I am scared of what he thinks of me sleeping on other people's houses. But I think he's not mad.

Why would he care if I sleep the night out. It's not like I'm his girlfriend right?

After making breakfast, I walked to my room to take a bath and when done, I got back to the kitchen to check if Mr.Jeon is awake and now eating.

And there he was, looking at the food, a smile was placed on his lips.

"Good morning!" I greeted and his attention went to me. He smiled cheekily and ran to my direction making me step back.

I was surprised with what he did after.

His arms wrapped around me drawing me to his hard chest.

What the?

Is he...is he hugging me?