Clingy Jungkook

Lisa's POV

You cannot conceive

You cannot conceive.

You cannot conceive.

You cannot conceive.

The doctor's words kept repeating inside my head.

I feel so lost as I was walking that I didn't notice I was already in front of Ms.Ji-eun's room.

The door opened to a frowning Jungkook, his phone pressed to his ear. Whe ln he saw me, his face lit up instantly.

"Baby? Where did you go? I kept looking for you!" Jungkook's worried face welcomed me. He pulled me in his arms and held me in his chest for a while.

Just like that, I felt at peace inside his arms. All the neagtive thoughts vanished. As if I didn't hear a heart-breaking news a while ago.

"I was...I was looking for water." I replied. Jungkook's worried gaze travelled down. His forehead creased when he noticed I'm not carrying with me water.

"Where?" he asked, eyeing me suspiciously. I know he's trying to read my mind but I cannot tell him that I've been in an obgyn's clinic a while ago.

If I tell him the bad news, it'll just worsen his situation.

"I didn't find any." I looked down.

"You could've wake me so I can buy instead. Come here. I missed you." Jungkook pulled me inside and made me sit on his lap.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him. My fingers travelled to his hair to brush it gently.

"Not yet. I was waiting for you. Thank you for bringing me my tootbrush and slippers." he smiled. I looked down and he was already wearing the comfy clothes and his home slippers that I brought him.

"You must be hungry. Let's go and eat. I cooked a lot for us." I tried pulling him on the table but he pulled me down to his lap once more.

"Not yet. Stay here please." he plead so I let him. I just stayed there sitting on his lap while his arms are wrapped around me. He's being clingy again.

"Do you know that I always have nightmares everytime your not sleeping with me?"

"Really? Did you have a nightmare last night?" I asked.

"I did. The story from the anime you were watching last night happened to us. In my dream, you got pregnant and you...you died." Jungkook's arms tightened more around me. I can feel his being emotional right now. This might be his karma for laughing at the anime I was watching.

I can sense that all of this could be a result of what happened yesterday. He was stressed out by the accident and probably he's over thinking things.

"It's just a dream Jungkook. Nothing will happen to me." I teied to light up his mood but he's still frowning.

"I don't know. I'm so scared. I know it is unmanly but I really cried when I woke up. I searched for you and you were nowhere to be found."