Search for Wife

Jungkook's POV

"Just take care of her

"Just take care of her. It's all that I am asking for." I reminded Jin-goo again.

"You don't have to tell me twice. She's my daughter Jungkook, I will do anything for her. As I said, this time I won't fail her as her father." Jin-goo replied so surely.

"That's good then." I nodded while watching the little girl write her homework. After weeks of living away from Yuna, my heart is already at ease.

Yuna's uniforms are not crumpled anymore. Her lunchbox is always filled with nuritious food, her hair is neatly combed. Her smile reaches her eyes. All of these is because of how Jin-goo caters to her needs. Unlike how Ji-eun treats her daughter, Jin-goo is far from it. He makes sure that Yuna is getting all the attention that she needs, all the things that she needs. Which made me realize that the little girl is better being with her father.

My phone beeped and I read Lisa's message.

"Jungkook, I'm with Chae we're heading on a Spa. I hope it's okay?" I smiled at the simple text.

I quickly typed a message for approval, "Okay." amd sent it. I don't want to lock my wife bored at home. As much as I want to spend time with her, I can't.

Not yet.

I've yet to close a chapter in my life which is my life with Yuna.

I'm so glad that Chae agreed to my request of her visiting Lisa. I asked Chae last night if she could come and be with my wife because I'be visitng Yuna for the last time.

But even if Lisa's with her most trusted friend, I still feel bad over the fact that I've been a terrible husband to her the past few weeks. In all honesty, Yuna leaving us really hurt me. I feel somewhat betrayed especially when Yuna chose her real father over me.

The day I confronted Jin-goo, I asked Yuna immediately if she'll come home with me or not. But the little girl surprised me with her answer.

"Yuna stay Daddy Jin. Dada and Muffin Lady make baby." Those were the words that left me dumbfounded. I can't believe she would say that.

I tried explaining that she will always be dada and Muffin Lady's daughter but she disagree. She kept saying that Muffin Lady Marry Dada and have a baby. I don't know how she learned those things but I was really surprised with how she conceptualize marriage at an early age.

At first, I thought she was just being jealous because I married Lisa. That she's just being rebellious because she only wants my time alone and doesn't want to share with her Muffin Lady but she's not. She was clearly happy in choosing her father.

Yuna was clearly happy with his real father and it was so evident when I found them after searching. So with a heavy heart, I accepted the little girl's decision and gave up on her.