Forced Offer

Jungkook's POV

After leaving the orphanage, I went straight at home.

Changing phones with Lisa feels so satisfying in an unknown way.

I stared at her phone in my hand and shook my head.

Why is she even using this?

She's really weird.

The phone's small screen is cracked already.

I tried to unluck it using the famous 123 pin and it luckily, it opened.

Why would she even lock this when no one would try to steal it?

I shook my head at my thought. I am being judgemental and it's not good.

Now I wish the phone has a camera because Lisa's phone has no pictures in them.

The contacts grabbed my attention.

Joonie, Bammie, Rośe, Chim, Sunshine, Yoongi, Jin, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Eunwoo and Mother Yasha are the only contacts here.

Well, this is a longer list than my contacts.  Back then, I was too worried for Ji-eun to say that I'm cheating so I deleted all female contacts. Even if her contact has more than 30 male co-stars in them.

Except Jisoo and Jennie because they are my closest friends.

After an hour of waiting, I thought maybe it's time to call her.

I nervously dialled my own number hoping she's back at the orphanage already.

But I was surprised that I can't call.

What the? The phone has no balance for me to call!

I sighed. Walked to my table. Opened the drawer where there are few back up phones. I took one phone and send Lisa's number enough balamce for me to call.

"He.. He.. LLo?" she answered.

"Lisa?" I had to confirm. What if it's the old woman.

"Mr. Jeon, why.. Why did you left your phone here?" she asked. Her voice is slightly worried.

"Your phone is cracked. This not good to use." I said.

"But why? What will you use now?" This girl really. She's worried, I can tell.

"I have few phones here. Don't worry."

"Oh..." is all that she say.

"Ahh.. Lisa?.."  I called tensedly. I don't know why my chest is not calming down.

"Ye.. Yes Mr. Jeon?"

"Uhm.. Your classmates are coming tomorrow for a remedial class at my house. You should come too. I mean if your not busy or.."