The Stranger

Lisa's POV

"Baby, could you just pick Yuna from school?" Jungkook asked when I reached the faculty after my morning period

"Why? Won't Leni pick her up?" I asked. It is always the nanny's duty to pick her.

"She just called. She said she's not feeling well. Is it okay baby? If not,  I can just ask mom to pick Yuna cause I still have a class--

"No, it's okay. I will pick her up." I offered.

"You sure?"

"Of course. Besides I want to check Jihoon too."

"Oh.. Okay.. So I'll see you later 'kay? Please drive safely baby."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too." one kiss and I made my way to my car.

I drove straight to Yuna's toddler school thinking how Jungkook loves the little girl so much. To him, Yuna is his own child. He never thinks of Yuna as another parent's kid. His love for her is just so genuine like that of a real father.

And I feel sad that I didn't get to feel the love of my own father because he died so early. My mother also abandoned me and my uncle abused me. All my life, family is just a dream for me. Even up until now, I cannot make my own family.

I can't bear a child.

And it's so frustrating that I wanted it so bad but I can't. I want to have my own Jihoon too. I want to have my own Yuna too. But why? Why is life so cruel to me? Why can't I be pregnant of Jungkook's child?

Is it really my faith to be Yuna's second mother? Is it Ji-eun's punishment that she got parted from her own daughter?

Only God knows. But life is sure complicated.

My thought was cut when I noticed that I was already at the Toddler school's gates. When I got out, I noticed most parents were already picking their child.

And the first one I noticed was Ms. Jennie Kim holding Jihoon in her hand.

 Jennie Kim holding Jihoon in her hand