Together Again

Comments please 💞

Jungkook's POV

"Ouch!" she grunted when she fell down

"Ouch!" she grunted when she fell down. I quickly kneeled to help her up but when I saw her face, memories started flashing through me. She dusted out her skirt before facing me.

"Long time no see." she smiled so sweetly.

"Ji-eun?" I blinked as I stare at her pretty face. Seeing her this close made me realize just how beautiful she is.

How can a girl be this beautiful?

"How are you?" she shyly asked as if nothing bad had happened to us.

"I am fine. You?" I asked back. The tension was not there anymore. I suddenly forget what she did to me back in Australia.

"I'm fine too. I came here to support your parent's launching. They were too kind to invite me." Ji-eun looked down. "Look, about what happened in Australia...I'm really sorry..I was just scared to lose you and--"

"It's okay. It's all in the past. Let's forget about it." I said. I have forgiven her a long time ago.

"So that means we can be?"

"We can be friends Ji-eun." I finished her sentence.

But she looked disappointed, "Oh.."

"I'm going in. See you there." I said and turn to continue my search for my parents. I left Ji-eun outside even though I know it was rude of me.

One thing I learned from a week without Lisa is to never ever ever ever do something that will make her mad and jealous or she'll leave me again and I swear I will go crazy if a day pass by again that she will not talk to me.

"Where is my future daughter in law?" father asked the moment he saw me alone.

"Mom, didn't you tell him that she's busy?" I asked my mother who's beside him.

"I already told him but he's not believing me." my mom chuckled.

"Well I want to see her soon so that I can tell her to give me grandchildren already." I rolled my eyes when I heard him say this. I'm really glad that Lisa is not around or she'll be frightened with my parents future plans.

I'm sure she doesn't want to be pregnant at an early age. And because of this talk, I remembered how stupid I am again.

Fuck! I came inside her again for the third time and I didn't even realized it.

I swear I'll get her pregnant if I keep on forgetting about using a protection.

Ughh..but it feels so good to cum inside Lisa. I swear it is heaven.

Just thinking about it reminded me how I wanted to feel it again. But she's been avoiding me for a week just because I was caught staring at a swimwear.